VN Unity Ren'Py WaifuHub [Season 8 Dec Build] [Bokuman Studio]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
For anyone interested, I just dropped a mod containing redrawn CGI for Rumi here.

From other news, I'll most likely have to take another break for a month or two. Hopefully it ends up being just one (or less).

Cbcgchbbkmk

Jan 12, 2022
For anyone interested, I just dropped a mod containing redrawn CGI for Rumi here.

From other news, I'll most likely have to take another break for a month or two. Hopefully it ends up being just one (or less).
Hello. Thanks for the update. I know you are about to take a break, but if it's possible after the break could you perhaps take a look at the modded season 2 current version? I know Raven's unavailable because of redraws but for some reason Hestia's scene after the anal part are very weird. Like the transition of the moaning and the thrusting is not in sync and there's a considerable gap in time between the two or in general has problem. If you could take a look at it at some point,I would appreciate that.

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
Hello. Thanks for the update. I know you are about to take a break, but if it's possible after the break could you perhaps take a look at the modded season 2 current version? I know Raven's unavailable because of redraws but for some reason Hestia's scene after the anal part are very weird. Like the transition of the moaning and the thrusting is not in sync and there's a considerable gap in time between the two or in general has problem. If you could take a look at it at some point,I would appreciate that.
Pretty sure it's a matter of adjusting the parameters for the "moan scene" calls. While modding Hestia's chapter I was using a slightly different version of said scene which I ended up improving while working on Zelda because it turned out that it wasn't working quite the way I thought it did.

That said, what I will probably end up doing is transitioning all the modded content to a completely new version (used in 2B mod) which I've rewritten from scratch to add a bunch of quality of life features (season 2 is still using mostly Bokuman's code).

MR.Gadeki

Feb 18, 2022
Btw. Someone Have Complete Season 6 ?

dunno6988

Aug 23, 2020
Oh cool is this like same like FWILF Angels by Chaixas Games where you have bunch of girls and the patreons get to decide who win and who looses and every new version of the game there are less and less girls until latest version (Which I think will be 8 as there's only 8 of them right?)

dunno6988

Aug 23, 2020
Onto second season and I am bit disappointed. I thought it will be the same girls throught with more and more progressed acts, not every season having just different girls with same interview type and copy and paste scenes with either different skin shade or hair colour.
Here I thought that season 1 was interview with the 8 girls, season 2 a first photshoot with 7 girls (1 girl voted out by patreons, but still has content made for her in advance and added as bonus/extra merial.
Season 3 cotent with 6 girls on whatever choice of the devs with of course voted out 2 girls still have the scene done for them and so on.

I guess FWILF Angels did it better. But we shall see as I go throught out up to season 6.
PS. What's the point with Amber longer conversations before and after the girl if there are no scenes with her? Kind of waste of time no?

Reactions: Bernkastel77

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
From File (ErgoVis)
Waifu-Hub_s6-e2.0-pc.zip
Trojan:Script/Sabsik.TE.A!ml

Remember to Scan All Files
You do realise there's this thing called a "false positive"?

I will double-check ASAP, but there's upwards of 99% chance that whatever you scanned it with just has a problem with BepInEx.

Edit: That's not the Unity version though, is it? It's the port right?

Edit 2: I downloaded the file, scanned it locally with my BitDefender, it came back clean. I've uploaded it to VirusTotal and it was cleared by all except for Jiangmin which as far as I know flags everything in Ren'py by default (here's the ). Pretty sure I've done my due diligence at this point.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bernkastel77

BurgerZONE

Jan 3, 2022
You do realise there's this thing called a "false positive"?

I will double-check ASAP, but there's upwards of 99% chance that whatever you scanned it with just has a problem with BepInEx.

Edit: That's not the Unity version though, is it? It's the port right?

Edit 2: I downloaded the file, scanned it locally with my BitDefender, it came back clean. I've uploaded it to VirusTotal and it was cleared by all except for Jiangmin which as far as I know flags everything in Ren'py by default (here's the ). Pretty sure I've done my due diligence at this point.
Did the same here, came out clean.

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
Did the same here, came out clean.
As an experiment I've ran unmodded season 1 downloaded straight from OP, through VirusTotal and unsurprisingly it produced the same result with a false positive from Jiangmin (here's the ). Unless it was never a false positive and actually Bokuman has been spreading malware to his patreon supporters all along...

Or maybe it runs even deeper and PyTom is the one behind it all?!

PyTom being the creator of Ren'py, for those unaware.

dunno6988

Aug 23, 2020
Okay played throughout all 6.

The good points: Amazing art, variety of characters, dialogue options (like shy, bossy and so on), different employees (I like the thicc one), different positions (I liked that anal became more common) and that's it I think (well personally).

The bad points: Oh boy I guess having predetermined expectations kinda shoot myself in a foot, but how can you blame me when it had very similar start screen of choosing the girls like FWILF Angels so expectations wise (even though it's my own fault) weren't met, the minigame as cool as it was I wish there was an option to disable it, the game felt VERY repetitive (because every girl had almost exact same positions and it felt like I am played the same scenes 8 time over for each version), wish I could fuck my assistant (the thicc one again), so overall I wish devs great success, but I won't be coming back. So another to ignored list.

PS. I would recommend if devs ever decide to take the FWILF Angels approach where each version/round has like less and less girls with extra bits for voted out (just look at my previous comment, it will take too long to write out again XD) I might come back to it or heck have like separate game or bonus or whatever.

Anyway good luck with your game as visually it's great, but not for me.

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes