VN Unity Ren'Py WaifuHub [Season 8 Dec Build] [Bokuman Studio]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Cbcgchbbkmk

Jan 12, 2022
Okay played throughout all 6.

The good points: Amazing art, variety of characters, dialogue options (like shy, bossy and so on), different employees (I like the thicc one), different positions (I liked that anal became more common) and that's it I think (well personally).

The bad points: Oh boy I guess having predetermined expectations kinda shoot myself in a foot, but how can you blame me when it had very similar start screen of choosing the girls like FWILF Angels so expectations wise (even though it's my own fault) weren't met, the minigame as cool as it was I wish there was an option to disable it, the game felt VERY repetitive (because every girl had almost exact same positions and it felt like I am played the same scenes 8 time over for each version), wish I could fuck my assistant (the thicc one again), so overall I wish devs great success, but I won't be coming back. So another to ignored list.

PS. I would recommend if devs ever decide to take the FWILF Angels approach where each version/round has like less and less girls with extra bits for voted out (just look at my previous comment, it will take too long to write out again XD) I might come back to it or heck have like separate game or bonus or whatever.

Anyway good luck with your game as visually it's great, but not for me.
Like ergovis said you can fuck the assistant, but for now there are only 4 scenes in season 7.

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
fuck like any of them or just specific one?
So, until now, the update here in the thread don't have any scene with the assistents?
Here's the full story, for season 7 Bokuman releases 2 versions of the game, the budget one without assistant scenes and the premium one with assistant scenes.

At the time of writing there are two builds of season 7 available on f95:
  1. older release with just Yunyun's interview and a single CGI for each assistant,
  2. new release with Yunyun, Rumi and Fubuki (also Bocchi but her interview is quite aptly, botched) but it's the budget version so it doesn't have assistant scenes.
Since Bokuman apparently said that each update will add new CGI to the assistants, if some kind soul decided to buy the premium version and share it, we'd most likely have longer assistant scenes (can't confirm though).

Cormac

May 18, 2017
Anyone got the save from the 6.4? I fucking delete my older game, been for 10 minutes searching for it to remember that I deleted it

shc1xxx

Apr 14, 2020
I already explained that

you need the $25 version to work or you are over 12000 climax points
I'm using the $25 version that was posted earlier with 1 scene per assistant, and got the 12000 climax points but still nothing.
I guess I'll wait for the August Update and try it again lol.

Edit: Reloaded the game to try again and the assistant was an option.

Last edited:

shc1xxx

Apr 14, 2020
You need to get 2000 love points and 12000 climax point for watch the assistant's scenes.

By the way, can you share that version?
Sure! I grabbed it from this post earlier

WAIFUHUB S7

Waifu Hub S7 - Android Version - Full.arm64-v8a BKS
Mega

Waifu Hub S7 - Android Version - Full.armeabi-v7a BKS
Mega

Waifu Hub S7 - Android Version - Full.x86 BKS
Mega

Waifu Hub S7 - Android Version - Full.x86_64 BKS
Mega

Waifu Hub S7 - Mac Version - Full BKS