VN Unity Ren'Py WaifuHub [Season 8 Dec Build] [Bokuman Studio]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Danttttren

Apr 20, 2019

EDIT:
YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!! Bokuman finally went pass his aversion to creampies (in waifuhub). I really Hope he updates his previous seasons because I need this for Megumin, Marin (Basically all of season 6), Uzaki and Toga

Also, Thank you for posting this

Last edited:

jokuur

May 23, 2019
how ill get to the second girl? im past first one but i cant call any other girl from question mark windows... do i need to get certain points to get to more girls or i need to choose another assistant?

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
how ill get to the second girl? im past first one but i cant call any other girl from question mark windows... do i need to get certain points to get to more girls or i need to choose another assistant?
the game doesn't work in a system of "unlocking". From the moment you open the game every single girl programmed into the game is available.

Each month a new version comes out with ONE another girl... this is the first release of S8, so there is only one girl currently, next month there'll be 2, next 3... etc.

If you are interested play the previous seasons, as those have completed 8 girl roster each (and in each season every roster is different and we never repeat the same character)

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
by the way, the mac version of every season does not seem to work anymore (I don't know if this is due to the Ventura Mac update or what, but they are unable of being opened.)

MR.Gadeki

Feb 18, 2022
YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!! Bokuman finally went pass his aversion to creampies (in waifuhub). I really Hope he updates his previous seasons because I need this for Megumin, Marin (Basically all of season 6), Uzaki and Toga
If that were the case, Bokuman would leave me without a job xd

MR.Gadeki

Feb 18, 2022
by the way, the mac version of every season does not seem to work anymore (I don't know if this is due to the Ventura Mac update or what, but they are unable of being opened.)
I don't know if it works but try these.

Reactions: azraelswegul

harestheonly

Nov 25, 2021
I think this is something that we all want and if there was some kind soul who could share it we would all appreciate it, because if it has not been done before it must be because it is difficult to obtain, these are the saves of all the seasons with the assistants scenes

MR.Gadeki

Feb 18, 2022
I think this is something that we all want and if there was some kind soul who could share it we would all appreciate it, because if it has not been done before it must be because it is difficult to obtain, these are the saves of all the seasons with the assistants scenes
I think I already shared everything, including the art of the assistants from season 7
if I'm wrong let me know

Reactions: Kurisu-Masutaro

filip11

Oct 4, 2018
Anybody has WaifuHub season 7 with all girls for Windows?? Thanks in advance for all the content shared, gentlemen :cool:

harestheonly

Nov 25, 2021
I think I already shared everything, including the art of the assistants from season 7
if I'm wrong let me know
That's great, for me there is no problem in going to look for it on your profile but I think for everyone else it would be incredible if you could upload it all in one post

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes