VN Unity Ren'Py WaifuHub [Season 8 Dec Build] [Bokuman Studio]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so is there only one girl in 8 and if the other stuff you was talking about is behind some kinda donation wall then we have to wiat for it here and if we can't get it then i guess i will just play what i got.

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
so is there only one girl in 8 and if the other stuff you was talking about is behind some kinda donation wall then we have to wiat for it here and if we can't get it then i guess i will just play what i got.
There seems to be a misunderstanding. Assistant scenes are included in the shared build. I haven't tested if it's possible to get into them "legitimately", but the content is definitely included in the build and there's plenty of ways to reach it "illegitimately".

Attached to this post is an archive containing saves at the very first line of each assistant's scene. Copy contents into "C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\LocalLow\Bokuman Studio\Waifu Hub S8\NaninovelData\Saves" and the first four save slots in-game will be replaced with those.

Only a single pose per assistant at this point in time though.

Last thing, for the background music, all you have to do is go into a different interview until you get a track you like, and then load the save. The game stays stuck on the current track when you load save files.

Reactions: Lypso55

MR.Gadeki

Feb 18, 2022
yeah we need a creampie/cum in pussy MOD for some (choices, scenes and endings,ect.) BIG MOD PROJECT so what he said is true all S1 TO S8 all girls/women need creampie BIG PROJECT MOD so i hope with wait and patient this mod happens
If only I learned to modify with Renpy, I also don't like that it's all creampie, I think it only has to be for those who need it, nothing more, although I plan to add its respective named cum to each scene

Feb 2, 2022
There seems to be a misunderstanding. Assistant scenes are included in the shared build. I haven't tested if it's possible to get into them "legitimately", but the content is definitely included in the build and there's plenty of ways to reach it "illegitimately".

Attached to this post is an archive containing saves at the very first line of each assistant's scene. Copy contents into "C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\LocalLow\Bokuman Studio\Waifu Hub S8\NaninovelData\Saves" and the first four save slots in-game will be replaced with those.

Only a single pose per assistant at this point in time though.

Last thing, for the background music, all you have to do is go into a different interview until you get a track you like, and then load the save. The game stays stuck on the current track when you load save files.

thank you very nice i hope it works for all version until s8 is finished cuz with updates some old saves get broken like renpy engine updates

izeppi

Jun 3, 2023
Hello, how are you, sorry, you will have the January and February 2020 packs, thank you in advance.

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
how would i add the assistant scenes into my game file?
Assistant scenes already are in the game files (Season 7 & 8 only). Mr.Gadeki just posts extracted CGI-s cause some people like to have those separate.

Unless that's not what you're asking, in which case I'm gonna need you to elaborate.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok question why are some of them where the girls do not have the like movieing the close are seeing there scene's with out having to fuck them over.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MR.Gadeki

BigSmokeeee

Oct 25, 2023
The weird thing is I'm trying to download all the versions of the game starting from S1 however there is no S4 available for android

Edit: S8 is also not available at android I noticed

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok i will try to speak it batter some of the games have were you fuck the girls and after of to the side is a scene like gallary were you can pick to see stuff but some of them do not have it. i speak it good but typing is kinda diffrent because i don't know to many big words kinda sleep in school becuase i was bored.

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 25 Votes