VN Unity Ren'Py WaifuHub [Season 8 Dec Build] [Bokuman Studio]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

MR.Gadeki

Feb 18, 2022
i kinda get what it ment so you know there is gallery for S7 when you finish a interview with high love and climax points then you can chose clothes and nude stuff gallery is there BUT only s7 and s8 have it and his/her problem can not be fixed cuz only s7 and s8 have gallery
I know what you are referring to, but if you wish I can add a gallery of all the seasons, it will only be the CGI images

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
Happy new year!

This feels like a perfect time to announce that in the coming Yor mod, she's gonna be sporting the "thorn princess" look we've all been missing in our lives during the entire past year.
cgi_yor_pose_001t.jpg
I am not gonna draw those fucking boots on all the CGI though, those cutouts are an absolute nightmare. Btw there's some more Yor redraws in the mod thread for anyone interested.

TennerKami404

Jun 6, 2017
For assistant scenes in s7 unpack the attachment into "C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\LocalLow\Bokuman Studio\Waifu Hub S7\NaninovelData\Saves".

This will replace your first 4 saves to a save of the first line of each assistant's scene. Since instead of unlocking those the proper way by going through an interview I ended up just hacking my way into each scene, if once you load a save you go to Phone menu it won't let you get back into the scene. The only problem with this approach is that you're kind of stuck with the default background music instead of a randomised one.

Also since no one asked for anything specific, I've set MC name a placeholder from game files which happens to be Jordan.

Edit: For the background music, there's a workaround, all you have to do is go into a different interview until you get a track you like, and then load the save. The game stays stuck on the current track when you load save files.
I put the saves into "C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\LocalLow\Bokuman Studio\Waifu Hub S7\NaninovelData\Saves". and loaded up the game and loaded one of the saves but when I progress through the dialogue up to where the "scene" is supposed to start the CG's for what is going on arent even there like no transition into them either did I go wrong somewhere?

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
I put the saves into "C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\LocalLow\Bokuman Studio\Waifu Hub S7\NaninovelData\Saves". and loaded up the game and loaded one of the saves but when I progress through the dialogue up to where the "scene" is supposed to start the CG's for what is going on arent even there like no transition into them either did I go wrong somewhere?
Where did you get the game? Apparently there's 2 versions out there, one includes assistant scenes and the other does not. What you're describing sounds like the game runs into missing assets which would happen if you have the version with no assistant scenes.

TennerKami404

Jun 6, 2017
Where did you get the game? Apparently there's 2 versions out there, one includes assistant scenes and the other does not. What you're describing sounds like the game runs into missing assets which would happen if you have the version with no assistant scenes.
I downloaded S7 off of f95 not sure where else you could get it but I guess the version i got doesn't have those assets not sure of any other version downloads anywhere on here except the original post

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
I downloaded S7 off of f95 not sure where else you could get it but I guess the version i got doesn't have those assets not sure of any other version downloads anywhere on here except the original post
There's a link somewhere in this thread. I don't know why the one on the OP links to the limited version.

Easiest thing would be to just grab the build I have linked at my mod's thread, if you want the original CGI instead of the included redraws just delete the BepInEx folder inside.

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
Btw, am I the only one bothered by the frame jump at the end? Is this better?

Thighs_in_Tights_Loop.gif

MR.Gadeki

Feb 18, 2022

We stop supporting MAC version install app, we dont have enough devices to test enough, and we can not guaranted that the app will works on all devices.

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 25 Votes