VN Unity Ren'Py WaifuHub [Season 8 Dec Build] [Bokuman Studio]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
Thanks for the awesome mods!
Heard somewhere that the mod also upscales the pictures? Or just a redraw?
I've never upscaled anything, but I did run some of the images through a deartifacting filter in the past. In the first place, the CGI in WaifuHub S8 are at a pretty high resolution of 1920x1080 (used to be 1280x720 in past seasons) so there's no reason to upscale them. The reason they look kinda bad in close-up is the heavy compression, introduced probably only because the original dev doesn't really have Unity figured out quite yet.

That heavy compression introduces artifacts, hence the deartifacting filter. Saddly the results have been kinda meh for the time investment so I've stopped doing that. Althoug recently I've been playing with some AI stuff which might get me better results so I could see myself going back to upping image quality for future releases.

lanternhell

Jun 6, 2022
After season 6 version of the game I've started to have problems with entering the game. I type in my name and it says something like welcome to season 4, and it goes into grey screen. How do i fix it?

PlagueTG

Aug 30, 2023

We stop supporting MAC version install app, we dont have enough devices to test enough, and we can not guaranted that the app will works on all devices.

does the Mac version not work with terminal? that's how the previous versions work unless this is something new?

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
After season 6 version of the game I've started to have problems with entering the game. I type in my name and it says something like welcome to season 4, and it goes into grey screen. How do i fix it?
I've heard reports of similar issues which could be solved by setting system locale to English. You could try that.

Jul 17, 2018

We stop supporting MAC version install app, we dont have enough devices to test enough, and we can not guaranted that the app will works on all devices.

MAny thanks, MR.Gadeki. You are the best ^^

Reactions: izeppi

Cbcgchbbkmk

Jan 12, 2022
with love points I think
Thought I should let you know immediately as soon as I saw. Bokuman made a post on twitter including your name and two others
( Swarson and See0love) and asking any other artists that see your name or the other two in their patreon and have you banned. Screenshot_2024-01-15-00-32-08-588_com.twitter.android.jpg

MR.Gadeki

Feb 18, 2022
Thought I should let you know immediately as soon as I saw. Bokuman made a post on twitter including your name and two others
( Swarson and See0love) and asking any other artists that see your name or the other two in their patreon and have you banned.
Yes, I realized it right away.
I'm still thinking if out of respect for him I'll stop publishing his content.

Reactions: Bernkastel77

LiuXuande

May 5, 2022
Yes, I realized it right away.
I'm still thinking if out of respect for him I'll stop publishing his content.
Thanks for the share my dude but seriously, you used the same username on Patreon? Your last option is to rename it to NotMR.Gadeki and pray for the best... Or just create another account.

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes