What game genre do you enjoy the most ?

• Total voters

LonKirkPole

Dec 18, 2019
I just hope @tiltproofno@ has some interesting ideas of the story for this game. I hope there is plot as well as just big Futa penises having sex. I am a bit worried as it already at V1.0.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
So I can say dev didn't planned add a choise and it's kinetic novel. No choise no fun. evene futa and femila are my fovorte game I pass on another one and Like i said bofor i wish to the dee a good luck and have success.

kinetick novel isn't whort my time.

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Looks interesting and do love me some hyper dongs and giant dongs so i'll give this a go.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
And there is nothing wrong with armpit hair. I just wish more game developers would have hairy pussies with the girls and hairy penis and balls for the more interesting natural look.
Very true. Growing up in the 80s in Germany no woman had shaved armpits. So there is still hope that this shaving fad will go away again in a few decades. It's simply a fashion. People today get taught that hair is somehow bad. I don't get it.

That being said, I'm torn here. I read it's kinetic, which I don't like. It's futa, which I like. Then again it's horsedicks, which I don't like. Lastly it's body hair postive, which I like. Goddamnit, why are games that only have what I like so rare?

Guess I'll at least take a look. I mean, first version, how long can it be?

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
I kinda wish a guy was involved, but eh...I'll take it. A parody sounds great, plus gal-ko is pretty cute. (is the blonde in the first picture supposed to be Quistis from FFVIII?) I can't place the girl in the last picture either...
based on the red dress in the other picture and the presence of Tifa(armpit jungle girl) id guess the blonde you thought was quistis is Scarlet(the Shinra chick in ff7)

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
The fuck is wrong with Tifa's armpit hair? Shit looks like it's migrating up her arm and towards her head. Did she get a transplant from Snake?

reeeeee2323

Jan 15, 2019
Games an alright start, although there is no penetration content yet. Renders are a lil wonky but i have seen much worse for someones first game. Here's hoping the render gets a dick at some point too.

Also if the dev is here, just some advice, everytime you wrote mam, i think you meant to write ma'am, mam is a word that means mother. Decent job though, I'll keep it on my watchlist.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes