What game genre do you enjoy the most ?

• Total voters

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Noted every comments, thanks for the feedbacks :D
Will include futas with less big ding dong, other female character and (maybe) a trap or an another male.
Cool Cool but add what you want to add, this is your game and you are the one taking the time to make it, and hey i love the big ding dong, but you will have a lot complain on something, but hey add and do what you want with the game. And keep up the good work.

tiltproofno

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2018
Cool Cool but add what you want to add, this is your game and you are the one taking the time to make it, and hey i love the big ding dong, but you will have a lot complain on something, but hey add and do what you want with the game. And keep up the good work.
Of course ! Tifa, Yennefer and Scarlet are already in the game and I'll use them again, but It will give more diversity to add other type of futas/character :)
Thanks for the support ♥

Reactions: Purb

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Of course ! Tifa, Yennefer and Scarlet are already in the game and I'll use them again, but It will give more diversity to add other type of futas/character :)
Thanks for the support ♥
Sounds cool there and looks like you got a plan going on, what else do you plan on putting in the game. Oh and who else?

tiltproofno

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2018
Sounds cool there and looks like you got a plan going on, what else do you plan on putting in the game. Oh and who else?
Jili valentine,2B,Sindel, maybe some Overwatch character.
So much waifus, don't know which one add first :D
For next update prob a bj/deep throat scene and a penetration one since there is none in the first release, the classic stuff.
I'll think of adding choice, so people can skip the stuff they don't like and move on.

Reactions: Purb

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Jili valentine,2B,Sindel, maybe some Overwatch character.
So much waifus, don't know which one add first :D
For next update prob a bj/deep throat scene and a penetration one since there is none in the first release, the classic stuff.
I'll think of adding choice, so people can skip the stuff they don't like and move on.
Not wrong on that, big time so much waifus, just hard which ones to add first.

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Not bad , enjoyed it a little , but yea the hairy armpits just kills it for me and from what i see at the end screen there will be more like that. Skipping this one but i do wish you good luck whit this game because i know there arent many games like this out there. (y)

tiltproofno

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2018
Not bad , enjoyed it a little , but yea the hairy armpits just kills it for me and from what i see at the end screen there will be more like that. Skipping this one but i do wish you good luck whit this game because i know there arent many games like this out there. (y)
Thanks ! Like I said more diversity on the way but I can't forget my root so there is still going to be some :D

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Thanks ! Like I said more diversity on the way but I can't forget my root so there is still going to be some :D
I'm all for hair. So while it's good to let yourself inspire by feedback, don't try to bend over backwards to please everyone. You do your thing and you will find people who like it.

Do you plan this as a kinetic novel or will there be story changing choices later on?

Reactions: Mpkstroff

tiltproofno

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2018
I'm all for hair. So while it's good to let yourself inspire by feedback, don't try to bend over backwards to please everyone. You do your thing and you will find people who like it.

Do you plan this as a kinetic novel or will there be story changing choices later on?
Yup, story choice are planned, but that's a lot of work so it will take some times :)

Reactions: Purb and Grimtown
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes