What game genre do you enjoy the most ?

• Total voters

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Still find it funny people complaining about the sizes when there is a lot games on here with character with extreme sizes also XD.

Cloudchaser

Jan 24, 2018
Still find it funny people complaining about the sizes when there is a lot games on here with character with extreme sizes also XD.
And most games don't even clearly play it off as a fetish, but that a penis as big as a leg is just a "normal big cock for a guy" and they just roll with it.

Reactions: Purb

brayet

Sep 17, 2019
And there is nothing wrong with armpit hair. I just wish more game developers would have hairy pussies with the girls and hairy penis and balls for the more interesting natural look.
Im with u.
I'll love to see more hairy penises and balls for both futa and male in games even somewhat hairy vaginas.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Not really catering for hetero sensibilities...not that there's anything wrong with that, to each their own.

sadmate

Mar 3, 2019
Good demo imo. I'll throw in my two cents and say that I can help tidying up some of the writing done but just know that I'm not native in this language nor I'm an experienced writer though I could just polish the current writing as it is.

Despite some may have stated I love body hair and futas. This was a good combination and I immediately downloaded when I saw that banner :oops:

tiltproofno

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2018
Game updated to 0.2 !
We went backward since 1.0 was not clear for a first release.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is currently a poll on my patreon to decide the next character and which morph should she have !
The character selection is :

Triss from The Witcher
2B from Nier Automata
Sindel from MK
Ciri from The Witcher

For the moment Triss is winning.

As for the morph, the selection is :
'Hyper', like Tifa
'Horse', like Yennefer
'Standard', like Jill

For the moment 'Horse' is winning.

Poll should end at the end of the week-end so for the moment next update will have a Triss scene with an equine penis.
Probably a penetration scene since there is none for the moment.

Sorry for the lightning of the Jill scene, I really fucked up and couldn't redo it since I was already commited, each render take
3-4 hours thanks to my potato pc.
I was also supposed to do a mobile port, but I couldn't make the game work on it, sorry for that too :x

Thanks for the support !

Reactions: Purb
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes