What game genre do you enjoy the most ?

• Total voters

jtypezaku

Sep 4, 2020
Game updated to 0.2 !
We went backward since 1.0 was not clear for a first release.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is currently a poll on my patreon to decide the next character and which morph should she have !
The character selection is :

Triss from The Witcher
2B from Nier Automata
Sindel from MK
Ciri from The Witcher

For the moment Triss is winning.

As for the morph, the selection is :
'Hyper', like Tifa
'Horse', like Yennefer
'Standard', like Jill

For the moment 'Horse' is winning.

Poll should end at the end of the week-end so for the moment next update will have a Triss scene with an equine penis.
Probably a penetration scene since there is none for the moment.

Sorry for the lightning of the Jill scene, I really fucked up and couldn't redo it since I was already commited, each render take
3-4 hours thanks to my potato pc.
I was also supposed to do a mobile port, but I couldn't make the game work on it, sorry for that too :x

Thanks for the support !
love your work cant wait to see more

RetroandGeo

Nov 23, 2018
Heres a question. I downloaded it and started it. I cant get past the text because it just goes back to the first text portion. I've redownloaded multiple times. What is the issue?

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
hahaha those birds would be envied by the horses, and it would probably make them cry. when the female MC is slut from the beginning, I have no problem (good move for me). it's a little short, but for that, it's your first game, and you've learned how to make it yourself, you're good. I'm waiting to continue, good luck and thank you :p

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Such a shame. great concept, shitty execution, Instead of Original characters they are just futa versions of popular characters. Needs a Parody tag. So fucking wack!

rXhKq35.png

• Haha
Reactions: LewdBoiWinston

tiltproofno

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2018
Heres a question. I downloaded it and started it. I cant get past the text because it just goes back to the first text portion. I've redownloaded multiple times. What is the issue?
I might know what the problem might be but since you are the only one having it for now I can't really help you out, can you give me more information, like the exact line that make you go back ?

Such a shame. great concept, shitty execution, Instead of Original characters they are just futa versions of popular characters. Needs a Parody tag. So fucking wack!

View attachment 1056342
Thanks for the feedback, like I said this game is more a playground to me than anything for now, at the moment we speak I have Daz studio since only 15 days, so I wanted to do something simple and straightforward for the moment.

When I saw the title I had so much hope. All dashed.
Don't know what to tell you to be honest, but your signature is kinda cringe not gonna lie

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Thanks for the feedback, like I said this game is more a playground to me than anything for now, at the moment we speak I have Daz studio since only 15 days, so I wanted to do something simple and straightforward for the moment.
It's not that hard to make characters in Daz. You just have to take the time to make 'em. If you have the time to take a Tifa, Yennefer, Jill Valentine, and Scarlet model and slap a ridiculously large cock/horse cock on them, you can take a few minutes to make a custom character. I mean you didn't even change their names. you were just being lazy ...

tiltproofno

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2018
It's not that hard to make characters in Daz. You just have to take the time to make 'em. If you have the time to take a Tifa, Yennefer, Jill Valentine, and Scarlet model and slap a ridiculously large cock/horse cock on them, you can take a few minutes to make a custom character. I mean you didn't even change their names. you were just being lazy ...
The point of the game is having popular character as futa tho ? :unsure:

RetroandGeo

Nov 23, 2018
I might know what the problem might be but since you are the only one having it for now I can't really help you out, can you give me more information, like the exact line that make you go back ?

Don't know what to tell you to be honest, but your signature is kinda cringe not gonna lie
I can only go to the second line where it says "There is only futanari on female content (futadom) for the moment but I have a lot of plans for the future, even a trap !" When I try to click past it it just immediately sends me back to that line. I can use an auto clicker to skip past the text to see the content but it will still go back to that same line lol.

tiltproofno

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2018
PATREON POLL RESULT
Yorha 2B and Triss will be added in the next update ( Sindel will have to wait a bit)
For the morph, since horse and hyper add the most votes, I'll do Triss with an equine penis and 2B with a Tifa sized cock, so I can link Yennefer and Triss together. If you have other suggestion feel free.

In conclusion, what is planned for 0.3 :
-Triss equine penis scene, probably a vaginal or anal penetration (?)
-2B, probably a Ball sucking/worshipping (?)
-A scene with the dean , to be honest I still don't know for her, I wanted to do an armpit/feet cleaning with her, If I do so it will be skippable for people that are not into it.

Since there is a lot of scene planned for next update, it will take a bit more time than the last one, probably around 2 weeks, maybe a bit more.

Thanks for the support !

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes