What game genre do you enjoy the most ?

• Total voters

tiltproofno

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2018
Is this a simple whore simulator in which ms jumps on the dicks of girls from famous games? Or is there something more?
Pretty much, don't really have the skills to do something deeper.
I'll try to do something non-linear when school start tho, the start was a way to introduce characters.

Reactions: BUCCO

tiltproofno

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2018
hahaha Yenefer, Triss, I'm waiting for Cyril, but what about the muscular orc on the back of the poster, it could be even worse when Saskia arrives hahaha thank you :)
The orc was my first ever render, don't think she will be implemented lol

Reactions: BUCCO

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Body hair, cocks on curvy women? Sounds good to me. But why are the cocks so riduculously overly huge? Large, fine, but... those are comically overlarge.

tiltproofno

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2018
Without the futa this game would be so nice, can anyone mod the dicks out?
There is not that much game with futa currently, not going to stop doing that sorry, you have prob more than 90% of the website that doesn't have futa, feel free to browse it.
If anyone want to mod it, he can but that look like a total waste of time, just make an another game at this point.

These dicks are... ridiculous. I know it's a meme to have a giant cock, but seriously.
Body hair, cocks on curvy women? Sounds good to me. But why are the cocks so riduculously overly huge? Large, fine, but... those are comically overlarge.
Yeah, I'm going to add more character with 'standard size penis' or at least a bit smaller than what there is now but to be fair I prefer bigger assets, so there is still going to be a majority of 'huge' penis.
The last 2 character (Triss & 2b) and their penis size got decided by a poll, and 'horse' and 'huge' penis won by a lot, I'm fine with that.
I'm still going to make poll to decide, but look like the small community that I have on patreon have the same taste as me, and I'm totally ok with that :D
Thanks for the feedback tho (y)

Reactions: rebmekrad

Larzeranna

Jul 5, 2020
Yeah, I'm going to add more character with 'standard size penis' or at least a bit smaller than what there is now but to be fair I prefer bigger assets, so there is still going to be a majority of 'huge' penis.
The last 2 character (Triss & 2b) and their penis size got decided by a poll, and 'horse' and 'huge' penis won by a lot, I'm fine with that.
I'm still going to make poll to decide, but look like the small community that I have on patreon have the same taste as me, and I'm totally ok with that :D
Thanks for the feedback tho (y)
That's pathetic, but it goes for everyone involved. Enjoy.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
GODAMN the art on the cover looks gorgeouso_OAlso,I don't know why everyone is being so critical here...sure i too think the dicks are kinda extra big but the dev already said that he will introduce characters with more 'modest' ding dongs in the future updates.I have yet to play this tho but do you plan to add animations in the future? Good Luck.

tiltproofno

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2018
I'm definitely interested by doing animation, but not with the setup that I have right now.It would take me way to long to do one animation, so maybe in the future if I upgrade my config :)

Reactions: RayBar
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes