EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main_menu.png

Overview:
The past always leaves wounds and a smile on the soul. Most people are able to cope with their emotions, continuing to live in the present. But what if the memories are stuck deep and do not give rest at night? What if at night you wake up from a scream, your own scream? How to deal with voices, especially if these voices belong to the dead?

It may be worth changing the city, finding new people and a new job. It seems to help. Memories come less and less often, new people have returned a long-forgotten smile. And the future becomes clearer and brighter. A new home, friends, enemies, a place of study. It looks so inspiring. But the night comes and the memories make themselves felt again. A long-forgotten voice wakes up to remind you of itself. A time of happiness or pain. It remains to decide what is more important.

But is there an opportunity to fix everything and start a new life? Who knows...
Thread updated: 2021-10-04
Release date: 2021-10-04
Developer: StateOfMind - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 3
Language: English
Other games: The Soul Needs Freedom - Birds Sing Even At Night - A Reflection In Your Eyes
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Other:
ANDROID

Extras:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

ch1-1.jpg ch1-2.jpg ch1-3.jpg ch1-4.jpg intro2.png intro3.png intro4.png intro5.png intro6.png intro1.png ch2-1.png ch2-2.png ch2-3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
The story seems interesting so far, not much content to go by, but enough to know the background. Renders are nice and could be improved. (y)

dtag.jpg seems to help... "crack makes you run quicker, and weed lets you jump higher," lol

1416600_intro6.jpg

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
It looks like the MC is on a bad trip from drugs in the preview. The paranormal aspect has me interested the most and how it'll factor into the story. I'll play this and see where it goes.

Reactions: S.O.M.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
So after rushing Reflection, which was heavily unfinished due to only one character getting content only, and despite the promise that another will as well, here's something completely new again. Lol, makes people very confident in your credibility for sure.

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
He's developing how many games? And he can't even bother to rescale whatever that pixelated mess in the background of the banner pic is.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I won't say that I really liked the renders, but the story is very intriguing.
I like the paranormal aspect and the self-digging of the protagonist.

Reactions: S.O.M.

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
the renders look's nice and i like the plot good luck mate
It looks like the MC is on a bad trip from drugs in the preview. The paranormal aspect has me interested the most and how it'll factor into the story. I'll play this and see where it goes.
Good start. Let's see where it goes.

Thank you and good luck.
Paranormal
Good Luck Dev .
I won't say that I really liked the renders, but the story is very intriguing.
I like the paranormal aspect and the self-digging of the protagonist.
Thank you!
So this is the continuation of ARIYE?
No. I have written about it everywhere and many times. This story has nothing to do with ARIYE

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote