Neepster

Apr 6, 2018
i've seen numerous time peoples asking for a save or the cheat code and no answer, considering the amount of player it would be cool if someone could help * thanks in advance *

Reactions: csum and kelmor4488

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
So I played the Prequel, not knowing anything about the main game since I usually don't like male protags...

I didn't find any of the characters likeable or even understandable. Isabella is "in love" and "doesn't like boys" but jumps on the first dick she sees. Maria is a horny cumdump that almost acts like someone hypnotized her. I've found 3 endings and everything was misery - but it feels empty at the same time. Almost expected her to loose it and stab Maria during her disgusting display of being in heat or something. Instead she simply gets ntr-d and moves on? Hm. This wasn't made for me, I guess.
Now imagine if you will... they are the LIs of the male protag which isn't even in said prequel... great backstory :BootyTime:

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
So, either I am doing everything wrong, or the game break to easily: When I started the game the first time, I was able to ask the racoon if he was the thief, but not after restarting. When going to see the injured girl in the bath, I will be teleported to my room. Said character isn't in it, and trying to go to the infirmary replay the scene when you bring the first girl to the infirmary. And despite the quest helper telling me to to it, I was never presented with the option to ask the racoon for a flower or a feather.

izex

Nov 19, 2019
happened to me and there is no fixin it :) and did all other quests there is nothing more. and game have barely any sexual content so if you in to this skip this at all costs

Varisha

Boomer
Donor
Jun 6, 2017
Ok guys I cheat the game, how? simple and you can do the same
\AppData\LocalLow\TopHouse\Wanderer\Saves the folder with all your saves
It start from day 5 so there is one sex scene and some mission complete (its not full 100%)
save with Money/Reputation

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
So I played the Prequel, not knowing anything about the main game since I usually don't like male protags...

I didn't find any of the characters likeable or even understandable. Isabella is "in love" and "doesn't like boys" but jumps on the first dick she sees. Maria is a horny cumdump that almost acts like someone hypnotized her. I've found 3 endings and everything was misery - but it feels empty at the same time. Almost expected her to loose it and stab Maria during her disgusting display of being in heat or something. Instead she simply gets ntr-d and moves on? Hm. This wasn't made for me, I guess.
what game are you talking about? what prequel

BlazeAltair

Apr 7, 2022
I'm stuck on the quest with the nurse, the one she got a letter. What should I do after meeting her in the infirmary?

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
Hey! if you have different bugs / misunderstanding in the game, you can write about it on our discord server (bug-reports chat). Our programmers are there, they check reports. We are going to make fixes for each new build and release them -> our new launcher. Thank you that you care, and you write about the game here (y)

Remember that projects are made by people, and there are no perfect people anywhere. We see your messages and we'll try to fix bugs over time.

Thanks for attention ;)

• Angry
Reactions: Serega5500 and RS71

ugz2

Feb 21, 2018
Great presentation but the point-and-click fetch quests and map tired me out. I liked the prequel as a short NTR story but it still wouldn't surprise me if I learned that was paid for by a Patreon whale. Would love a scenario of MC/Isabella NTRing Maria in the main game. :BootyTime:

dragonblood45

Jun 13, 2019
I need help with the bookshelf puzzle I am not very good at reading so the bookshelf is heard for me to did so can someone show me how to do the puzzle.

3.00 star(s) 25 Votes