TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Just asking mainly because I don't want to play multiple saves. Is there talking's about a mod in the works to choose to experience all the options in one playthrough?

Rambo99

Apr 1, 2018
I don’t know about others, but my game “hung” on a monologue with a potion teacher in the cafeteria after a quarrel between girls in the lecture hall (Maria and Isabela (red-haired, who comes on the first night)).

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
I feel that you have good imagination and could offer a lot of ideas :sneaky:
I guess one could say that, but I usually prefer to suggest devs a vague idea or recommend them to pursue a direction instead of telling them something like
"make an X scene and have Y and Z in it",
It's usually better for me as a fan because sometimes I don't know what I'd like, and something that I didn't even think about but the dev did was better than my original idea.

And for specific ideas... I write them down for myself for later use in my own projects.

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
I guess one could say that, but I usually prefer to suggest devs a vague idea or recommend them to pursue a direction instead of telling them something like
"make an X scene and have Y and Z in it",
It's usually better for me as a fan because sometimes I don't know what I'd like, and something that I didn't even think about but the dev did was better than my original idea.

And for specific ideas... I write them down for myself for later use in my own projects.
Yeah, it's okay. Our writers have own vision about the future of the plot. I just can say that we dont plan to make the main game as "unusual" as prequel

Reactions: Chalker

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Can someone leek the code to stop the timer? Getting straight a's under two minutes is annoying...just make a skip button...

Last edited:

jvargo16

Jun 8, 2018
Hello, sorry to bother everyone but I don't know how to progress in the game. I haven't gotten any new side quests and the only thing I seem to be able to do is the potion crafting classes. Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

May 28, 2020
So is this tagged with NTR because of the MMF scene? Are there any other scenes that could be considered NTR besides that one in game?

ugz2

Feb 21, 2018
So is this tagged with NTR because of the MMF scene? Are there any other scenes that could be considered NTR besides that one in game?
Nothing to do with that MMF scene. It's of the female protagonist in the prequel. There is none in Wanderer proper.

Reactions: Alphaix

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
I just finished the Cruella quest. Immediately after two more scenes in the gallery unlocked...the nurse hand job and the Vanessa "worship" one. With that I have all eight scenes unlocked. I'm completely mindboggled. Did i miss something or is it really the end of storyline for now?

Levelution

Jun 4, 2022
Bug found: Catrine's scene is not unlocked after unlocking it. If this 0.4.5 version is like the last one, completing all the quests unlocks all 8 galleries, even if you messed up on decisions that could have gotten that scene. The game seems very early to utilize the short-lived battle mechanics.

3.00 star(s) 25 Votes