molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Why does reviews talk about doing dungeons 2-4 when at this time you can only do Dungeon 1? Also what is this quest Slay the Spire or whatever they are talking about is that something new only in 0.6 as I did not see it in 0.5a.

Hint system needs serious damn work it's too damn vague and makes you wait hours and hours trying to find where you need to go when it's at a specific time. Secondly it's too random you might find a new quest if you talk to people at different areas but most of the time they just repeat themselves like a broken record.

Sleeping is a damn pain in the ass and serves no damn purpose you can stay up no night with no penalties. Bed only needs a couple of options. Sleep to Midnight, Sleep to Morning the adjusting time to how long you want to sleep is an unnecessary burden.

Give a damn quick save / quick load since you want to punish players by not providing a real hint system or walk thru so that we can try each and every damn options for dialogue instead of this stupid retarded <esc> <click on save> <click on box to save> <close save window> <exit out of window back to game> SERIOUSLY 5 actions to do a single save! You have to do the same to load save this is just UTTERLY DUMB! Have 3 options to test that is a lot of useless clicking!

Jan 3, 2019
Why does reviews talk about doing dungeons 2-4 when at this time you can only do Dungeon 1? Also what is this quest Slay the Spire or whatever they are talking about is that something new only in 0.6 as I did not see it in 0.5a.

Hint system needs serious damn work it's too damn vague and makes you wait hours and hours trying to find where you need to go when it's at a specific time. Secondly it's too random you might find a new quest if you talk to people at different areas but most of the time they just repeat themselves like a broken record.

Sleeping is a damn pain in the ass and serves no damn purpose you can stay up no night with no penalties. Bed only needs a couple of options. Sleep to Midnight, Sleep to Morning the adjusting time to how long you want to sleep is an unnecessary burden.

Give a damn quick save / quick load since you want to punish players by not providing a real hint system or walk thru so that we can try each and every damn options for dialogue instead of this stupid retarded <esc> <click on save> <click on box to save> <close save window> <exit out of window back to game> SERIOUSLY 5 actions to do a single save! You have to do the same to load save this is just UTTERLY DUMB! Have 3 options to test that is a lot of useless clicking!
All 4 dungeons have been completed, they give skills, new magic cards and a little loot, as well as girls' cards. The only place I'm stuck is training with Anastasia.

Falidam

May 21, 2021
So the nice potions teacher is a futa/trans? Nothing we can do about that? She was my favorite haha but that's not a fetish i enjoy. Would be nice to have the option there

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Players, write your opinion: do you like play all rootes in playthrough or you like to choose only one waifu?

p.s. don't forget to
All routes because the hint system is so awful and it takes AGES to find what you need that I do not want to repeat the nightmare again! Took 2 days to do 0.47 with many many hours not because it's that large but you have to keep clicking all areas many many times in a day to find the next quest! It's a horrible hint system.

divertox

Jul 2, 2023
They still haven't put in an instant text option and a button to skip dialogs, but never do I go through that torture again. I won't even comment on the hint system kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk but the art is good.

2.90 star(s) 27 Votes