Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
Frame 1110 (3).png

Hi everyone! The release of the new demo of AURA: Hentai Cards is just around the corner!

Wishlist Campaign EN Censored.jpg

So we are already adding erotic puzzles and secret chests! But we're only showing you a piece of the puzzle to keep the intrigue alive and not break any Patreon rules!

Untitled.png

And for the full version of the game we have drawn a lot of new locations and new characters that will be waiting for you in the magical world of Pentarull!

Frame 7 (1).png
and subscribe to our !

Scyrce

Oct 26, 2021
Dang are people still bothered by the prequel? I think It adds a interesting quality to Maria's character.

ForbiddenApple

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2023
The developer plans to make all the girls sluts and whores before the game's development is over? Maria R.I.P.

woofer90

Jul 27, 2020
I honestly dont want to be that guy but is NTR or Sharing being added to the game?
Its been a while since i played, but now coming back it seems like the MMF threesome girl from the beginning is Anastasia and not some random girl, as i think it was in past, we already had the whole prequel thing, which the dev said is going to be non-canon in the future, and yes i know that by definition its not NTR, still i just want to know exactly what i can expect from this game to see if its for me or not.
If anyone could better explain what kind of content we can expect i would apreciate, it might be an error of communication, but right now i'm under the impression that the dev is saying one thing and doing another. Thanks in Advance

Reactions: Nick_on_Vox

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
I honestly dont want to be that guy but is NTR or Sharing being added to the game?
Its been a while since i played, but now coming back it seems like the MMF threesome girl from the beginning is Anastasia and not some random girl, as i think it was in past, we already had the whole prequel thing, which the dev said is going to be non-canon in the future, and yes i know that by definition its not NTR, still i just want to know exactly what i can expect from this game to see if its for me or not.
If anyone could better explain what kind of content we can expect i would apreciate, it might be an error of communication, but right now i'm under the impression that the dev is saying one thing and doing another. Thanks in Advance
Let's define the following points:
1. NTR is not existing in the main game "WANDERER: Broken Bed"
2. The prequel will be non-canonical when we restructure the acts in the game a bit in the future. Even now players can note that we are adding just vanille scenes in the last 6-7 updates (exception: tentacles with a non-route girl)
3. Players think that the prequel is about NTR because Maria cheated on Isabella. not the male protagonist of WANDERER
4. Sharing may be added in future updates, but only between girls (MFF, FF scenes)

p.s. why haven't we made the prequel non-canon yet? Because they haven't restructured yet. But we promised to do it, and we will do it.

woofer90

Jul 27, 2020
Let's define the following points:
1. NTR is not existing in the main game "WANDERER: Broken Bed"
2. The prequel will be non-canonical when we restructure the acts in the game a bit in the future. Even now players can note that we are adding just vanille scenes in the last 6-7 updates (exception: tentacles with a non-route girl)
3. Players think that the prequel is about NTR because Maria cheated on Isabella. not the male protagonist of WANDERER
4. Sharing may be added in future updates, but only between girls (MFF, FF scenes)

p.s. why haven't we made the prequel non-canon yet? Because they haven't restructured yet. But we promised to do it, and we will do it.
I apreciate your answer, and i apologize if it sounded like i was demanding anything, it was not my intention.

Still my point still stands its not about NTR itself but the content as a whole, the anastasia scene i mentioned is a great example, if the LIs are fucking everything they see, even if by definition its not NTR, from my perspective it's not something satisfying, it ruins things for those more interested in a vanilla like story, and from my point of view even for those that like corruption stories, there is nothing left to corrupt the girl is already there from the start, what is the point.

As for sharing, the anastasia scene i mentioned, is MMF, so the only between girls statement is wrong already. Why change the scene from a random girl to a Main LI if the intention is not to add more content like that? it sends an ambiguous message to say the least.

To clarify i have nothing against these contents, i just want it to be transparent so that i and others might know what kind of game they are playing and supporting.

My best wishes to the team

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WandererBrokenBed-0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.00 star(s) 25 Votes