molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I have not played this game since 0.8.1 as it really lost any semblance of a game and in all that time there was what 2 new quest events. A town that you can't even go to the brothel and sleep with the girl. The developer has made this game CONTENT PAYWALL BLOCKED as you will not find any content, unless you pay for the walk through. If you do not do the events 100% correctly you won't see any scenes!

This game is a cheap pile of crap and new events are a joke. Like this Christmas special what is special about it a Christmas Tree in the classroom?

1. Story 1/5 (but the story has been dropped there is no more story!)
2. Art 3/5 (average)
3. Audio 2/5
4. Play-ability 1/5 (roam around trying to find hidden events! If you answer wrong or fail to do something no scene for you.
Dungeon has no real purpose you farm repeat battles to try to get card drops that are often just repeat cards)

The save system is made to make sure you can't keep retrying to find what different choices will do as dev made sure this game was PAYWALLED by HIDING nearly all scene events! On top of that the story has no meaning it has been ignored and pretty much dropped. Going to school to learn magic so you can change the world as is your destiny is gone and you don't even attend classes at all anymore! You no longer take classes to progress the story because THERE IS NO STORY ANYMORE!

I give this game a 1.5/5 anymore as really there is nothing playable anymore. Wander around in hope of triggering an event/quest and than if you do not answer questions in proper order you get no EVENT SCENE! The few scenes are actually boring style cheap puzzle game animations where you press a button for a stupid meter to rise with nearly all scenes having no audio on top of that.

The only thing that kept the game going was the story was interesting but even that is gone now. The dev just got really greedy and just making these few cheap h-scenes and than hiding them so you have to pay to see them the dev can just milk the players. Really people need to stop supporting these type of devs that quit actually working on game and charging ridiculous amounts of money to give cheap scenes that can be seen in most $5 puzzle games.

RATING: 1.5 stars

pedant

Jul 1, 2020
I have not played this game since 0.8.1 as it really lost any semblance of a game and in all that time there was what 2 new quest events. A town that you can't even go to the brothel and sleep with the girl. The developer has made this game CONTENT PAYWALL BLOCKED as you will not find any content, unless you pay for the walk through. If you do not do the events 100% correctly you won't see any scenes!

This game is a cheap pile of crap and new events are a joke. Like this Christmas special what is special about it a Christmas Tree in the classroom?

1. Story 1/5 (but the story has been dropped there is no more story!)
2. Art 3/5 (average)
3. Audio 2/5
4. Play-ability 1/5 (roam around trying to find hidden events! If you answer wrong or fail to do something no scene for you.
Dungeon has no real purpose you farm repeat battles to try to get card drops that are often just repeat cards)

The save system is made to make sure you can't keep retrying to find what different choices will do as dev made sure this game was PAYWALLED by HIDING nearly all scene events! On top of that the story has no meaning it has been ignored and pretty much dropped. Going to school to learn magic so you can change the world as is your destiny is gone and you don't even attend classes at all anymore! You no longer take classes to progress the story because THERE IS NO STORY ANYMORE!

I give this game a 1.5/5 anymore as really there is nothing playable anymore. Wander around in hope of triggering an event/quest and than if you do not answer questions in proper order you get no EVENT SCENE! The few scenes are actually boring style cheap puzzle game animations where you press a button for a stupid meter to rise with nearly all scenes having no audio on top of that.

The only thing that kept the game going was the story was interesting but even that is gone now. The dev just got really greedy and just making these few cheap h-scenes and than hiding them so you have to pay to see them the dev can just milk the players. Really people need to stop supporting these type of devs that quit actually working on game and charging ridiculous amounts of money to give cheap scenes that can be seen in most $5 puzzle games.

RATING: 1.5 stars
I agree completely, if it weren’t for the fox (my fetish), I wouldn’t even pay attention to the game

Reactions: Fafner

pedant

Jul 1, 2020
I have come looking for a complete save.
why do you need saving? we already told you how to open the gallery. I opened it through replacing Assembly-CSharp.dll and cheats on the main page. although it could be much simpler there, and reacts to any text

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
why do you need saving? we already told you how to open the gallery. I opened it through replacing Assembly-CSharp.dll and cheats on the main page. although it could be much simpler there, and reacts to any text
Sure but the scenes are not even that great. It was originally about the story and seeing the scenes in context with the story is what it was about. But now there is no real story it has been dropped for a bunch of cheap scenes that you can find all over in cheap $5 and less games.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WandererBrokenBed-0.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021

TopHouse Report Cover.jpg

Hey, your favorite TopHouse is here!
Just a little bit left until the end of the year, which means it's time to sum up the results and make plans for the future. So we decided by our studio to remember the joyful moments of the passing year 2023, as well as to look ahead to 2024.

New Year.png
1 NSFW 2.png

BarelyWorker

Jun 20, 2023
WandererBrokenBed-0.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
I went to the website and clicked download, it downloaded the torrent in my desktop but I couldn't press extract here because it says cannot open as archive. Do I open it somehow differently?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
I went to the website and clicked download, it downloaded the torrent in my desktop but I couldn't press extract here because it says cannot open as archive. Do I open it somehow differently?
What you downloaded is a .torrent file. That file can be used with a torrent client (i.e. qBittorrent) to then download the game files and extract it.

3.00 star(s) 25 Votes