..........t

Aug 24, 2022
Vannesa image seemed to be bugged. Her image is shown small in the menu screen while everyone else is normal. Also, how do you progress the story? Do I have to get straight A's five times in a row?

The damn racoon won't give me the flower. lol

Last edited:

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
Vannesa image seemed to be bugged. Her image is shown small in the menu screen while everyone else is normal. Also, how do you progress the story? Do I have to get straight A's five times in a row?

The damn racoon won't give me a flower.
please send the image with Vanessa in our bagchat on (and you ask there any other questions)

lyalupo

Mar 18, 2019
Help pls! Can't finish Cruella's book quest. Found 3 from 4. Kosher Coon said that Romeo had last one. But I can't find him in campus. Where and when is he? (А может и товарищи разработчики подсобят?))

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
Help pls! Can't finish Cruella's book quest. Found 3 from 4. Kosher Coon said that Romeo had last one. But I can't find him in campus. Where and when is he? (А может и товарищи разработчики подсобят?))
U can find the answer on our discord in server -> questions-n-answer chat (сюда не постим ответы на квесты, чтобы не спойлерить)

2.90 star(s) 27 Votes