Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
Technical FAQ for playing Wanderer on Mac.

Before you launch the game:
1) Launch Terminal
2) Type or copy/paste " chmod +x " (including a space after the x)
3) drag the app onto the Terminal window - this will fill in the correct path
4) Hit Backspace once - the last task will add an unnecessary space
5) Add the sub-path to the actual executable inside the app - copy this & paste it onto the end of your current Terminal line /Contents/MacOS/*
6) Hit Enter
7) Select the app and click "get info"
8) Tick "open using rosetta"
9) Enjoy the game!

Mac builds can still experience some technical difficulties (graphics artifacts/troubles with Apple's security measures/etc.).
We cannot do anything about it at the moment, and are still trying out new ways to remedy this.
Please, be patient.

FYI if anyone is playing on Mac with an M1 processor and getting the issue with the white sprites and animations, select the app and click "get info", then tick "open using rosetta".

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Wanderer-0.4.5Fix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
Hello everyone!

As you know, every day we are working on improving our game, redrawing old character art and Academy backgrounds, adding new quests and sex scenes. We want every new scene, every new quest to make you enjoy the game!

More and more students joining our Academy, we welcome each and every one of you and are happy that our community is growing! We have just recently released a new game update and our own Launcher. Now it's important for us to hear your feedback and understand your wishes, as we are making the dream game together with you!

Survey link:

Every opinion is important!

AslyxiaEquinox

Aug 8, 2019
Hi Hi,

for some reason I am experiencing a blackscreen after I went into the "???'s room" and got into a cutscene.

I made a second unzip in case some files were corrupted, but that wasn't the case.

Is that known already?

user9000

May 22, 2019
Hi Hi,

for some reason I am experiencing a blackscreen after I went into the "???'s room" and got into a cutscene.

I made a second unzip in case some files were corrupted, but that wasn't the case.

Is that known already?
I'm having the same problem.

Blob

May 7, 2017
Hi Hi,

Is that known already?
Same here, tried 3 times but it doesn't work.

anon2323j

Feb 8, 2022
once upon a time we're given feedback that text field was small. Then we increased. Now some are telling that it is too big :LOL:
We will try to make it medium
It's not necessarily too large. You could keep it the same size, it just needs to be a bit more see through. As it is right now I feel it obscures too much of the lower half of the screen.

nihau

May 23, 2018
Nice game wish it had less those puzzle shits and more fighting ,with maybe monsters or dungeons and rpg elements

2.90 star(s) 27 Votes