user9000

May 22, 2019
I don't have a Discord account and for some reason it's asking for my phone number. Which I'm not going to give out. I appreciate your attempt to help. I really like the game. It's interesting and I like the art and models. From what I've played of it, it's got great potential. I wish you the best of luck. Maybe one of the others with the same problem can work it out.

Reactions: Wanderer_game

Sandstorm 99

Aug 24, 2021
Don't know if someone asked this already but is the ntr content avoidable?
(I saw the game a while age but it didn't have ntr back then)

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
I don't have a Discord account and for some reason it's asking for my phone number. Which I'm not going to give out. I appreciate your attempt to help. I really like the game. It's interesting and I like the art and models. From what I've played of it, it's got great potential. I wish you the best of luck. Maybe one of the others with the same problem can work it out.
We will fix this problem for next update 0.4.7

Reactions: user9000

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
New update coming soon - v0.4.7!

Hello, everyone!
Very, very soon we will release version 0.4.7! We want to share with you what we're doing for the new update.

Follow us on:
|

Dusketh

Apr 12, 2022
This game is a mess, quests repeating, things not happening when they should and the hints and answers are god awful.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
So there is no ntr in the main game
Thanks for replying
To clarify somewhat, and for anyone who is also curious about it.
The side-story/prequel has you playing as one of the love interests, who was in a relationship with another love interest. They cheated on the love interest with an old man. This isn't avoidable.

In the main game, there is no-ntr, but the prequel is canon, and those characters reference the past events and still hold a grudge.

DestructoZ

Mar 18, 2023
View attachment 2425743

Overview:
Greetings, Wanderer!
Welcome to our Magic Academy, the best in the whole world of Andir!
Wanderer is a hentai adventure PC game with dating sim,
point-and-click and RPG elements that will take you to a world of pleasure.

Main Character is an ordinary student, living an ordinary life and wasting it on playing games and watching anime.
His life starts to change the moment he finds himself falling from the sky in another world, full of magic and mystery.
Now, as the Chosen One, he is in a hurry to conquer the world and all the pussy in the Cunningham Academy of Magic!

Wanderer - Male protagonist
The Prequel of Isabella - Female protagonist

Wanderer Game Prologue Trailer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-03-07
Release Date: 2023-03-02
Developer: TopHouse Studio - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.5 Fix
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -

Extra: Launcher Only
Win:

Mac:

Prequel (Chronicles of Isabella - Female Protagonist)

View attachment 2425691 View attachment 2425692 View attachment 2425693 View attachment 2425694 View attachment 2425695 View attachment 2425696
View attachment 2425697 View attachment 2425698 View attachment 2425699 View attachment 2425700 View attachment 2425701 View attachment 2425702
Is NTR and multiple penetration stuff avoidable ?

user9000

May 22, 2019
Months after you asked, but it bugged me that I couldn't find an answer to this question trying the game recently. I don't think there are correct answers. I tried all 64 permutations of the 4 answers to the 3 problems. All of them resulted in failure.
That's some serious dedication.

2.90 star(s) 27 Votes