Nick_on_Vox

Apr 16, 2023
By what strange logic did you decide this? Considering that we ourselves said earlier that we will cancel the prequel later
Cancel Chronicles of Isabella? It already exists. Already ruined that LI. Then retroactively changed the mmf scene here to Anastasia instead of the random unnamed from before. This is why the players can't trust the writers here.

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
just shows you are willing and eager to add even more. you still haven't done anything about Isabelle
No, this means that you are drawing the conclusions that you want to draw. And you didn't say anything about the fact that there were a variety of fetishes for different audiences

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
ok ill humor you. why would you put a option on a poll you werent willing to implement? if ntr was 80% of the votes would you implement it?
I want to know everything that interests our players. What is more, what is less. NTR will not implement in WANDERER/AURA

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
yet isabella and the totally not Anastasia scene still exist. all im saying is you are giving people all the reason to be skeptical despite the assurances
First of all, I already said that MMF is not with Anastasia (it seems you missed my message above). Regarding Isabella, I don’t understand what you’re talking about. About the prequel or her character in general?

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
bro the hairstyle and color, body build, and eye color are the same. unless someones got a polymorph spell thats not fooling anyone. yes the "prequel" but do you really wanna call it that if its noncannon?
I already said that the prequel will become non-canonical at the moment when it would actually be appropriate to do so, because the game will be reworked according to the new structure of the game. If you want, you can keep it in your head that the prequel won't matter.

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
so you were talking about the Anastasia scene then or another rework
I mean a complete rework of the game: gameplay, player experience, quest structure, user interface. In general, to make the game look fresher and more convenient for players. So that players can simply receive and complete quests, play mini-games, and so on. The work will be done gradually, so don’t expect this in the next update. There's a lot of work to be done

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
I mean a complete rework of the game: gameplay, player experience, quest structure, user interface. In general, to make the game look fresher and more convenient for players. So that players can simply receive and complete quests, play mini-games, and so on. The work will be done gradually, so don’t expect this in the next update. There's a lot of work to be done
ok so just to summarize since im going to delete most of my comments, no need for people to read 2 pages of us going in circles even if it is on topic. theis game will be reworked but the totally not Anastasia mmf scene will probably be staying. chronicles of Isabella will be made noncannon at some point in history, maybe, even though its easy to just say on a official channel it isnt. and finally ntr and bbc are off the tables, but only for Aura and Wanderer?

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
ok so just to summarize since im going to delete most of my comments, no need for people to read 2 pages of going in circles. the game will be reworked but the totally not Anastasia mmf scene will probably be staying. chronicles of Isabella will be made noncannon at some point in history, maybe, even though its easy to just say on a official channel it isnt. and finally ntr and bbc are off the tables, but only for Aura and Wanderer?
Well, maybe we'll rework the scene with that blonde MMF a little so that players will stop triggering it. The prequel will definitely become non-canonical, because our game designer and writer want first of all. NTR/Sharing/BBC will not implement in the WANDERER/AURA (I can only note that MC from "AURA: Hentai Cards" is a bit dark-skinned :D )

Wallpaper 43.jpg

Reactions: MangoMeta

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
(I can only note that MC from "AURA: Hentai Cards" is a bit dark-skinned :D )

View attachment 2952660
theres a reason why its only got 4 pages of comments i guess, reminds me taifunriders and how they lost almost a thousand patreons and still are losing after switching to a darkskin mc. but i guess you guys have this game to carry the torch so thats smart

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
theres a reason why its only got 4 pages of comments i guess, reminds me taifunriders and how they lost almost a thousand patreons and still are losing after switching to a darkskin mc. but i guess you guys have this game to carry the torch so thats smart
If you mean AURA - there is no emphasis on the MC in principle, more on the girls. About 4 pages of comments there because so far there is only a demo version, and there is almost nothing to discuss except the balance of the card combat :D

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
If you mean AURA - there is no emphasis on the MC in principle, more on the girls. About 4 pages of comments there because so far there is only a demo version, and there is almost nothing to discuss except the balance of the card combat :D
hey you do you. just know there is a large portion of players that do like the mcs to look similar to them, and that many simply wont play it. if theres no emphasis just seems like a odd choice. dont have much more to say on it, just reminded me of that other game

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
hey you do you. just know there is a large portion of players that do like the mcs to look similar to them, and that many simply wont play it. if theres no emphasis just seems like a odd choice. dont have much more to say on it, just reminded me of that other game
AURA is not a big game, so we want to show the highest quality of the girls first of all, as well as the humor in the game

for example: just look on her :love:
Frame 1.jpg

2.90 star(s) 27 Votes