M00nWraith

Mar 17, 2022
Is there a list of available quests somewhere? I think i've missed something, for H-scenes 5,6 and 9 are still locked and my quest list is cleared.

black_letter

Jun 16, 2023
Is there a list of available quests somewhere? I think i've missed something, for H-scenes 5,6 and 9 are still locked and my quest list is cleared.
Can you show a screenshot of the journal with already completed quests and a gallery with scenes, I can give you a hint.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WandererBrokenBed-0.7a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

ForbiddenApple

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2023
One of the girls is doing harm to nature. If you don't like girls like that, her name is Lisa. The poor plant...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ADD TENTACLES TAG.
And RAPE TAG for the poor plant.

Jdzavrat

Aug 28, 2020
Did all the steps to find Tara in the bathhouse... Waited for the signal and know she's supposedly swimming underwater, but I've clicked everywhere. What am I missing?

crazymanjj

Jul 23, 2018
Curiosity: Is it possible to form a harem with Isabella and Anastasia?
You can currently bang all the girls with no apparent downsides or consequences. Though that may change in future versions, but for now be as promiscuous as you wish. None of the girls will get mad about it.

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
Every time i check this thread dev post about his another new game lol. What is it 4-5 already? Like come on finish this one first...

black_letter

Jun 16, 2023
View attachment 2950120

Here's a screenshot, hope it helps.

You need to retake the quests: "A magical interview" "Half-timing as a healer?" and "Sudden death at a first meeting".

In quest "A magical interview" and in the personal quiz answer vulgarly and on the last question answer "One bird in the hand is worth it, Cruella" after you open the scene with her.

In the quest "Half-timing as a healer?" agree to help Catrine with work while she is resting, and answer correctly when students come to you, and on the last question don't give the student drugs and send him away, after that you will have a dialog with Catrine and the scene

In the quest "Sudden death at a first meeting" in the first choice select "Fuck privacy. Don't worry and keep healing her." This will open the scene.

Reactions: M00nWraith

M00nWraith

Mar 17, 2022
You need to retake the quests: "A magical interview" "Half-timing as a healer?" and "Sudden death at a first meeting".

In quest "A magical interview" and in the personal quiz answer vulgarly and on the last question answer "One bird in the hand is worth it, Cruella" after you open the scene with her.

In the quest "Half-timing as a healer?" agree to help Catrine with work while she is resting, and answer correctly when students come to you, and on the last question don't give the student drugs and send him away, after that you will have a dialog with Catrine and the scene

In the quest "Sudden death at a first meeting" in the first choice select "Fuck privacy. Don't worry and keep healing her." This will open the scene.
Thank you, my good dude.

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021

Frame 1132.png

Hello everyone!
Today we would like to ask for your help! We would like to know your opinion about us. What you like in our games, what you don't like. How often you play our games and what our projects you know about.

We will be grateful if you take part in our survey, because we want to be better for you! And create games that you will want to play!

Survey -

Also, by taking the survey, you'll learn a little more about a new character coming in the new update v0.8!

Nick_on_Vox

Apr 16, 2023
While I agree I'm not even sure if the devs know what they want to add at this point. Going based off their comment about the MMF and the fact they added the LI to that scene later because before it was just a random girl.
As far as I can tell, they want to slip NTR, mmf, etc in however they can. Just without saying it upfront. It's confusing. The prequel game is already one of the LIs from this game doing every wrinkly old man in a 50 mile radius. Lol. Best advice would be if you don't want to play games with NTR, sharing with other men, or LIs who sleep with every other man, then don't play games made by this dev. Those are their preferred kinks.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
As far as I can tell, they want to slip NTR, mmf, etc in however they can. Just without saying it upfront. It's confusing. The prequel game is already one of the LIs from this game doing every wrinkly old man in a 50 mile radius. Lol. Best advice would be if you don't want to play games with NTR, sharing with other men, or LIs who sleep with every other man, then don't play games made by this dev. Those are their preferred kinks.
Ah, thanks for the warning. I was following this game but your message and going back through some pages/quotes made me realize this probably won't be my cup o tea. Misleading tags suck.

Reactions: Nick_on_Vox

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
By what strange logic did you decide this? Considering that we ourselves said earlier that we will cancel the prequel later

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
where the motherfucking fuck is the crack in the arena wall for deep agriculture quest. legit cant see it anywhere

2.90 star(s) 27 Votes