ugz2

Feb 21, 2018
The "it's not Anastasia" bit is some of the most transparently disingenuous crap I've seen a developer here claim. You changed how the girl looked. There's still a Reddit post from your PR account about it. Just own it, it's okay. :LUL:

But people exactly want to fuck her
Not saying results would change but unless all of these people actually played Chronicles this is meaningless.

Last edited:

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
The "it's not Anastasia" bit is some of the most transparently disingenuous crap I've seen a developer here claim. You changed how the girl looked. There's still a Reddit post from your PR account about it. Just own it, it's okay. :LUL:

Not saying results would change but unless all of these people actually played Chronicles this is meaningless.
You seem to know nothing about the rules of marketing/sales LOL :: But it's okay, I forgive you for that :ROFLMAO:

PaulPax

Apr 29, 2020
Sorry to bother, black_letter but if you could then i'd appreciate if you could also tell me how to do the quests highlighted in red? They're unlocked because I used cheats to see who the scenes were with so that I could find out how to start them but no luck. Thanks in advance!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kazuma192

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
Sorry to bother, black_letter but if you could then i'd appreciate if you could also tell me how to do the quests highlighted in red? They're unlocked because I used cheats to see who the scenes were with so that I could find out how to start them but no luck. Thanks in advance!
Please put this screenshot under a spoiler

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
Big boobs warm the eys, small boobs warm the soul.
What will you choose?

:love:
BIG SMALL Boobs Logo.png

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021

Frame 10095.jpg

Hello everyone!
Read about our sexy character - Olivia! She's a heroine in our new game Lust Kingdom!

The experience with Olivia is like a first sex. There is always a special place in your heart for it. Olivia was inspired by "kuudere" characters in anime. Cold, distant, and so desirable! It took a few months to create the design and go from a rough sketch to an idle animation worth showing to the audience. Olivia might not be the horniest girl in the game, but she is one of the dearest.

2.90 star(s) 27 Votes