dark_omen0

Apr 23, 2017
anyone got new cheats?
So a quick check through DNSpy, the function in CheetDic INVOKE(), if you edit the method

from
if (text.Equals(this._cheatList.GetRiseHornyJailFlag()))
{
this._cheatList.RiseHornyJailUnlockFlag();
return;
}

to just
this._cheatList.RiseHornyJailUnlockFlag();
you can type anything you want into the cheat, can be done with the other ones too.

raph216

Jun 10, 2020
So a quick check through DNSpy, the function in CheetDic INVOKE(), if you edit the method

from

to just

you can type anything you want into the cheat, can be done with the other ones too.
Now repeat that, but imagine I'm an idiot who don't know what file you're talking about in the first place.

ForbiddenApple

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2023
Now repeat that, but imagine I'm an idiot who don't know what file you're talking about in the first place.
Man told you what program use and what you need to change. Don't ask anyone here to teach you how to use hack program. The developer will be sad when he reads the forum before write next advertisement for the game :ROFLMAO:

LScr

Jun 27, 2022
Started over from scratch with 0.8, and it's a mess. A bunch of things have been shifted around to where they don't make sense (classes on Saturday, a match-3 potions class for the test the Hero bombs, dialogue lines from characters not even present, etc.). The game locked up on an empty background at the first actual potions class, after helping out Maria and getting a gift in thanks.

It's unplayable in this state.

kaswiiagnes64i

Mar 16, 2023

from

to just

I struggled with it a bit, but after some thinking I figured out how to do it, thanks for the help

raph216

Jun 10, 2020
Man told you what program use and what you need to change. Don't ask anyone here to teach you how to use hack program. The developer will be sad when he reads the forum before write next advertisement for the game :ROFLMAO:
Yeah I didn't immediatly understood that this DNSpy was a program and not a file or something, my bad.

Noyyy

Oct 23, 2022
Yall someone help, the android version is just extremely pixellated, and I don't know what to do or what's causing it, 0.7 was perfect

Zephyr152

Nov 19, 2021

from

to just

Sorry, but if it doesn’t bother you, can you tell me what needs to be opened using DNSpy? This is my first time using this program, and I don’t understand what needs to be done.

• Wow
Reactions: leechurch
2.90 star(s) 27 Votes