ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
You know... I appreciate the attempt. The art is nice but man, I just can't connect with these characters.

0henkgert0

Aug 5, 2021
I'm running into a weird bug where every time I enter the library, the dialogue that usually plays at the start of the fox hunt quest starts playing, regardless of what time I go there, and Cruella disappears afterwards.

Reactions: tehfish

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021

Patreon Itch Discord Cover.jpg

Isekai fans, the world of Andir welcomes you again!
First of all, we would like to thank you for the bug reports you have actively sent us. Thanks to your reports, our world is getting better. And, what is more pleasant, you can see the fixes in the new small v0.8.1 update of WANDERER: Broken Bed

But that's not all! A new quest is also waiting for you, in which the inhabitants of the academy will face the real crisis. The elven slime has disappeared, the students are in turmoil... Show your sharp wits and work together with Catrine to find the way to save everyone from homework. Time to do it together

What’s new in v0.8.1 “Hallow’s End”:
  • A new quest "Elven Slime”
  • A hot NSFW-scene with a beautiful nurse
  • New erotic card
  • New location - Catrine's Room
  • Major bugfixes

• Red Heart
Reactions: girafa22

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021

New Lust Launcher UI.png

It's been more than 8 months since the release of ! Since then we've been growing and progressing steadily! A lot of projects have joined our launcher - not only our in-studio projects, but also existing games from other developers (Deluded, Bright Past, Kalyskah). Over time, we started to realize that the launcher stopped meeting certain requirements, and we decided to redesign it from scratch. One of the most important aspects of any app is the design, which we will show you in this post

The first thing we did was to separate the games from our studio and all the others. Now it's easier to search for our games, and there's also a side menu with which you can switch between pages of games faster, so you don't have to search for them among cards. We also updated the color palette, and now it looks more pleasant.

The game page has not been changed either: we added a separate block of developer's social networks so you can follow their news, and the choice of versions to launch has become more convenient.

The block of news and tiers for subscribers has been enlarged - now they are more readable. A new block with additional game content, if any, has also been added: artbook, wallpapers, soundtracks and more. You can easily access them with a single click

What do you think? Write your thoughts in the comments! We also want to know your opinion about Lust Launcher: what you like and what you don't like about it, what games you play through our launcher, what you would like to change in it. For this, we have prepared a survey for you, by passing which you will help us to become better

SURVEY -

DOWNLOAD LUST LAUNCHER -

Akrelo

Feb 25, 2022
Hey, is the game finally in s tage wheree it's worth it to download this and spend unskippable time on it?

tehfish

Aug 22, 2016
Just stumbled upon this game. Liking it a lot but there does seem to be a notable bug problem with quests:

1. first quest to pick up 6 pieces of stolen clothing: Picked them all up, quest doesn't end. Eventually silently gets marked completed in the background after i progress the story a fair bit.

2. Cruella's forbidden potion quest never completes, she repeats the opening intro to the quest every time you enter the library afterwards.

3. Lily's Deep agriculture quest is impossible to complete. you find her in the tunnel, get the tentacle sex scene then get dumped back in your bedroom. Quest is incomplete and just repeats the sex scene if you try again.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Game cards are broken. The full nude cards when you click on them to zoom in shows the non-nude version of the card! Second the elven slime quest completed does not even show up in the quest list at all.

Screenshot_5.jpg

Reactions: Kazuma192

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
This game has chaotic random stumbles when next dialog line just doesn't appears. Like every onther 100th replica just doesn't appears and game is stuck on some bg screen. Just from the first run - after entering the player's name I've spend 3 minutes of a long hard silent stare only to realize nothing will ever happen. Loaded back to prologue, re-clicked all same texts and entered same name - and it eventually continued past this bit.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Lately game updates are garbage. Two new things for an entire update. WTF since there is really no damn animation it feels like damn milking now. Story going nowhere and one new quest if lucky for an update. If it was not you have to fucking keep skipping time to figure out how to activate the quest it would be a damn 5 minute play time.. update done.

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
I feel like sword art online really ruined the appearance of anime protagonists forever. Used to be more thought and imagination put into their design, now it's just the same generic dude over and over.

Vigiler

Nov 7, 2021
May I please ask why their is the tag and Trans ? Can our PC be transed into a girl or something?

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
W A L K T R O U G H T

C H E A T C O D E S
HARDBLUSH - unlocks all sex scenes

STEPONME - unlocks all erotic cards

DROPSHIPPING - adds 100 gold

DOZINGOFF - skips one day
I don't get access to the walkthrough on Notion. Doesn't it exist anymore?

2.90 star(s) 27 Votes