dark_omen0

Apr 23, 2017
Same, i just dont know what to do
Sorry, but if it doesn’t bother you, can you tell me what needs to be opened using DNSpy? This is my first time using this program, and I don’t understand what needs to be done.
pretty sure there are tutorials out there on editing unity game files with dnspy its basically the same process for all unity games, I'm not going to hold your hand and do step by step. if someone wants to post an edited file that's up to them.

xgee32

Feb 2, 2022
bought and finished aura. I like the setup for this game but can't get past day 1 due to multiple bugs.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Too many gamebreaking bugs this time i guess so they went for a patch. Seems like a lot of quest triggers were causing softlocks
They do need some... set things in the game. 2 in game weeks to try and get Anastasia's petition quest done and Iroh never showed up only to have the softlock Isabelle event to happen.

mariaeliza

May 17, 2017
One thing that this game really needs is a global gallery and not a saved bound gallery... Specially when there are multiple path and saves might not work on newer versions....

QuestorNo1

Feb 24, 2020
Just to answer a few..? questions on this and the previous several pages, a
DNSpy tutorial for Unity can be found https://f95zone.to/threads/working-with-unity-games-dnspy.1822/ here,
the latest cheat codes as of today are at the top of page 64 in this thread, and
the walk-through link on the OP is dead.

Be advised, though, for DNSpy, make 2 copies of whichever file you're working on, because at some point you will probably delete the original and it's safe to have an untouched backup. Use the other copy as your worksheet to make your mods in.

Also, that tutorial deals with Assembly-CSharp.dll. DNSpy will show all files.
Use the search function in the program to find the parameter you're looking for.

Use the info in dark_omen0's post as a guide.

Good luck.

MrPatys

Feb 1, 2018
Just to answer a few..? questions on this and the previous several pages, a
DNSpy tutorial for Unity can be found https://f95zone.to/threads/working-with-unity-games-dnspy.1822/ here,
the latest cheat codes as of today are at the top of page 64 in this thread, and
the walk-through link on the OP is dead.

Be advised, though, for DNSpy, make 2 copies of whichever file you're working on, because at some point you will probably delete the original and it's safe to have an untouched backup. Use the other copy as your worksheet to make your mods in.

Also, that tutorial deals with Assembly-CSharp.dll. DNSpy will show all files.
Use the search function in the program to find the parameter you're looking for.

Use the info in dark_omen0's post as a guide.

Good luck.
Cheats at the top of page 64 do not work for v0.8

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021

Group 10616 (2).jpg

Hello travelers!
We hope that you have already had a taste of the fairytale world of Pentarull and are ready to continue your education at the academy while exploring the world of Andir!

Thank you for the bug reports sent to us in our . We apologize for any issues you have experienced while playing in 0.8. Due to the reworking of quests within the game engine, there have been some issues that we are trying to resolve swiftly. Thank you for your tolerance

image_2023-10-24_10-59-34.png

Below is a list of changes in the 0.8A:
  • Improved the behavior of most of the old quests
  • Fixed dialog progression with Berelman related to the quests "A favor for the 'magical beast'" and "Forbidden Potion”
  • Fixed quest start triggers for "Delivery", "Isabella’s crafty prank", "Sudden death at a first meeting", "Here Comes Amelie!", and "A little thank-you II" quests
  • In the quest "First steps to comfort" corrected the receipt and display of items for cleaning
  • Fixed erroneous deck display after the quest "An ordinary book-fetch”
  • Fixed the moment where the director's room cannot be accessed through the map
  • Fixed dungeon progression
  • Fixed incorrect movements between locations
  • Fixed interactions with Romeo model from "Books for Cruella" quest
  • Added additional quest indicators
  • Fixed incorrect display of options in dialogs with characters outside quests
  • +1 NEW EROTIC CARD
  • We have also removed the ability to skip dialogs by clicking the screen - now you can skip them only by pressing the “→” button, or "Spacebar" and "Enter" keys

Untitled (3).png

There will be a not big update in November, one of the new features of which will be a new quest. The academy has canceled classes for some unknown reason, and you will be sent straight to the infirmary to solve this problem together with the beautiful nurse Catrine

We're continuing development on WANDERER: Broken Bed and getting ready to introduce many new characters, NSFW-scenes, and gameplay mechanics in the near future! By the way, did you like the spider queen we added in the last update? What new characters would you like to see in the future updates?

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
On the off chance someone is running some random linux distro and having just an endless loading screen after clicking new game. I dunno if some video or some shit is supposed to play in the opening, I can't remember and its been a while since I last played. But basically if you just spam the spacebar, it should bypass the screen and skip to actual game play.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WandererBrokenBed-0.8a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.90 star(s) 27 Votes