• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

JayTac

Oct 5, 2017
Good stuff!
Also thanks for the reminder about locale emulator, it works perfectly with it.

Volxie

Sep 7, 2019
There's nothing that great about the game, but I really do like the sprite animations. Pretty unique ones for some enemies like the monkeys, but I wish that enemies had varying animations. I can't really say the same for the event ones, I think the anatomy and art style put me off.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
How do you trigger the sprite animations? The only one that seems to activate is the Bloatfly. Max arousal near a monkey and nothing happening.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
lol i don't know why fallout 4's sentry bot is in this game.
It's a Fallout 3 Sentry Bot, not 4. And the reason it's here is because the game's a very unsubtle Fallout 3 parody, considering it has NPCs, locations, enemies, and even UI designs all taken from it.

VioletLilac

Aug 9, 2020
i don't know what the hell did i do but my character somehow is invulnerable to any h attacks, is there like a way to fix it? i don't want to have to restart the whole thing...

Last edited:

maidenmasher

Donor
Mar 24, 2019
How do you trigger the sprite animations? The only one that seems to activate is the Bloatfly. Max arousal near a monkey and nothing happening.
i don't know what the hell did i do but my character somehow is invulnerable to any h attacks, is there like a way to fix it? i don't want to have to restart the whole thing...
I loaded up my save and realized I also wasn't getting H scenes.
Selling the anal beads seemed to fix it, so try that. I don't know if that changed some trigger or if they have a hidden effect of blocking anal violation. If you don't have the beads then try buying/selling some other toy, or sleeping.

Reactions: Gutsandguts

VioletLilac

Aug 9, 2020
I loaded up my save and realized I also wasn't getting H scenes.
Selling the anal beads seemed to fix it, so try that. I don't know if that changed some trigger or if they have a hidden effect of blocking anal violation. If you don't have the beads then try buying/selling some other toy, or sleeping.
yeah i found out if you have toys with you you can't get grabbed, kinda stupid tbh, welp guess i just have to live with no toys, or just get one when i need to see it

platypussy

Feb 2, 2018
Anyone else having issues with the ENTER key not working in-game? I'm using Locale Emulator and the main menu loads in. I can move up and down to select different menu options, but ENTER does not register.
Edit: Nvm the enter key seems to be Z for some reason.

Last edited:

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
What a sweet game!

Translation didn't bothered as much as that annoying Japanese menu layout which is pretty common.

Game alone was confusing to catch up with tasks. Imagine beating game without translation.

Still couldn't figure out what was the actual reason behind fixing things inside game lol.

Animations was sweet, game not too hard not too easy. Surely will keep you busy.

Here is , drag and drop to root folder.

Hit button "up" to enter terminal and access menu, while in game.

I'm missing few monsters so gallery is not full, but all events (the juicy part) are there.

Sad it was short, and "censoring' wasn't much in the way either.

longhorn

Dec 6, 2017
Anyone got Mr. Handy, Robobrain, Spiderbot animations? I cant figure out how to find them
EDIT: Just found them, they are in the robot planet

Last edited:
Reactions: Swancho

FableSE

Oct 7, 2017
Played the JAP ver of this. hated it for many reason. Now a translated version. Might regive this a try again.

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
Is there any kind of schedule when the door to Junk Islands opens?
Those seem to be the only way to get a significant amount of materials for free, buying everything doesn't seem to give a whole lot of profit.

The Subject

Jan 22, 2018
Ah! Finally! I loved this game's concept and H, but it was such a slog in Japanese just trying random things to progress. I'm excited to actually know what was going on!

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Is there any kind of schedule when the door to Junk Islands opens?
Those seem to be the only way to get a significant amount of materials for free, buying everything doesn't seem to give a whole lot of profit.
There is a Sniper lady (green hair) next to heli.

From your bed, go up with lift. talk with her. She will tell you about weather and view outside. Eventually she will mention about junk island. First she says "tomorrow we land on junk island" and next line "we landed on junk island go to shop for entrance"

iam not certain about exact time but if you sleep, go up with lift, talk with her(sniper girl), go down sleep again couple times and count u can pretty much figure how how often and when you land there. I hope this was clear lol

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes