HTML Wandering Ryo [v1.2.0] [Hexoticas]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Hexoticas

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023

cover.PNG

Overview:
Lead and follow Ryoichi through a turbulent and slippery path of self-exploration and transformation in yet another feminization / collecting game.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-09
Release Date: 2024-04-09
Developer: Hexoticas -
Censored: No
Version: 1.2.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

FAQ:

Plans and Progress:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - -
Other:

10-home.png 20-cs-shop.png 30-club.png 40-session.png 50-after-session.png 55-custom-item.png 60-chat.PNG 70-relationship.PNG 80-date.PNG 90-diary.PNG

Last edited:

Soruseek

Mar 3, 2021
Game looks really interesting, and it's got a pretty good amount of content even though it's not finished.

Good luck, dev.

Reactions: GameAndy

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Is this an in-depth gender transitioning simulator? Looks kinda dry and clinical.

hunding

Feb 16, 2018
I like it a lot, took me a couple minute to figure it out but its nice.
But I try to start a new game but can't seem to start anew.
Am I missing something?

Boodstain

Jan 11, 2019
It's fine, buT it's extremely repetitive and there is no descriptions or animations of what your character does. It's essentially just a transformation/dress up game, and that's fine but it's not gonna be a good game unless it gets some attention to what the mc is actually doing besides click on a button that says you did it/do it.

Last edited:

RavenDG34

Jan 21, 2017
Fun game. Biggest annoyance is it not always explaining why you can't do something. "This action is not appropriate", why is it not appropriate? Also adding a picture of the characters when you hover over their invite button could help people at the beginning. Another nice addition would be to add a bit of character customization at the beginning for your character's initial name and stuff to make it a little more personal. Also as others have said, a bit of description of you doing things would be nice.

Reactions: Hexoticas
Feb 17, 2018
I'm looking at the endings and the first one says that I've sucked the dildo too many times, is there a way to revert that like your appearance, or do I have to start a new game?

IcedQuinn

Feb 17, 2020
like the game - though it's very grindy
the coupon system is nice. once you buy a body change you can switch to it again instantly and for free. though it doesn't apply to ones you had so you end up having to pay for growth and shrinks.

for a while once you get some upgrades you can just click through one action and win most of the time. at least until the game forces you to do the high level stuff where... you end up having to have just the right builds or you'll never win them. hm hm.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WanderingRyo-0.3.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Haha
Reactions: IcedQuinn
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes