Jan 30, 2021
I would redownload the game from here: That copy works well for me.

Can someone please list all the possible scenes? I have finished the game and have done all but two...
scenes.png

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
I would redownload the game from here: That copy works well for me.

Can someone please list all the possible scenes? I have finished the game and have done all but two...
View attachment 2031186
The first is labelled "Magic Fingers" and you get that one by talking to Bruce the Tavern owner in the eastern part of the village (exit the castle, go to the right in the first village area) then go to the far end and you'll see a building with Tavern sign. Go in and talk to the man in the red shirt.

The next one you're missing is the Nymphs. When you're in the magical forest there is a large open area where one of the nymphs is standing. Go up to the nymph to initiate the scene.

Ehterias

Nov 5, 2019
Hello, please believe that they can fix the Mega link that is down, or at least tell me another place where I can download it by mega and not the link as an error

AmorousApe

May 16, 2018
The horse ride part was fun even if the controls were janky as hell and was pretty basic overall, we need more games with this concept.

Figured out a way to get outside the horse area, ended up close to the edge of the map and found some open space without any collisions heh. Good if you want to hear the full voice lines for each speed. Short gif below shows how its done
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

boombastik

Aug 4, 2017
Some observations about the game.
1. I'm close to the middle of the game but I haven't seen the purpose of fighting monsters so far.
Usually in RPGs fighting monsters is supposed to either train you for some boss fight for story progression, or it should allow you to gather resources to craft some equipment, or do some quests. But here it seems that fighting monsters exists just for the purpose of fighting monsters. The only thing it does is artificially delaying your progression in the game.
2. It should be written in the textbooks that ALL THE DUDES DURING THE SEX SCENES MUST BE MUTED and their lines must be done with subtitles. IMO the devs could've avoided voicing male characters altogether and the game wouldn't have lost anything.
3. The volume of characters and sfx is inconsistent. E.g. during the dialogs with "Magic Fingers" guy and the boat guy they're too loud compared to Elise. Also the sfx volume is too loud during fights compared to Elise's voice even though the sfx and voice volumes are set to be the same in the options. But no one will fix it sadly.

Overall the game is likable. The sex scenes are hot and well animated. The voice acting of Elise is good. And considering that this is an indie game I think it's somewhat underrated. I'd give it 4.5 out of 5.

3.80 star(s) 29 Votes