DarkForse

Sep 23, 2017
Here is save right before final battle. But after that there is still no gallery :/
Save file location ""User"\AppData\LocalLow\HFTGames\WanderLust"

P.S. i just see that there are supposed a new version 1.1 and i got the old one so will download new one and see if there is gallery there.

P.S.2 yea v1.1 (that is now in download links) do have gallery of all but last (end game) event.

Last edited:

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Censored: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Hello friends, I found a torrent link for this game already cracked, you don't even need to extract it already, as soon as you finish downloading it, delete it from your torrent program.
After that go to the game folder in the name (WanderLust.exe) click on the right side of the mouse go to properties/compatibility/privilege level/ check the box - Run this program as an applicator administrator and that's it, just run the game through WanderLust .exe
I've been playing there was no error or bug at all, there's even 3 cheat boxes on the main menu.
I just used the cheat on the floor directions to tell you where you have to go.
The game has several save slots, and the game saves are here.
(Local Disk (C:)/Users/Your name/AppData/LocalLow/HFTGames/WanderLust
Torrent down:

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 1.1
it cost me to get out of the galloping horse quest.
The problem is you spend a lot of time trying to turn the damn horse and he doesn't turn, when he stops near a fence it takes a lot of patience to make him turn I thought this was very poorly done.:sick:

DarkForse

Sep 23, 2017
it cost me to get out of the galloping horse quest.
The problem is you spend a lot of time trying to turn the damn horse and he doesn't turn, when he stops near a fence it takes a lot of patience to make him turn I thought this was very poorly done.:sick:
Yea horse event give me headache bit if you use slow/medium speed to turn and fast only when you have way to go before next turn you will be fine :)

Last edited:

DarkForse

Sep 23, 2017
I finished the game yesterday, I didn't see a lot of interesting things. :sneaky:
Not many interesting things :sneaky:
maybe but as a whole game is good have allot of XXX and decent gameplay :)
And yes if developer did make gameplay with skills and XXX allot more diverse it would be a perfect game and all but hey there is no perfect thing in the world unfortunately :/

Reactions: Moricano

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Here is save right before final battle. But after that there is still no gallery :/
Save file location ""User"\AppData\LocalLow\HFTGames\WanderLust"

P.S. i just see that there are supposed a new version 1.1 and i got the old one so will download new one and see if there is gallery there.

P.S.2 yea v1.1 (that is now in download links) do have gallery of all but last (end game) event.
I appreciate it. Having played lilly knight, I see this one playing in an almost identical format so I'd rather not grind through it

DarkForse

Sep 23, 2017
Where to put the save files or where the save files??
Lol really just really, i mean 2 post up from your post someone quoted me where i say where is save file location o_O
but for lazy people ""User"\AppData\LocalLow\HFTGames\WanderLust" also if you look more up you will find full save if you need !!!

Lucybea

Jan 15, 2021
Whenever I click new game I get a black screen. Is there any way to solve that issue that anyone knows of? I downloaded the MEGA file. I tried saving while in that black screen but all I get is stuck in the floor when I do. 1658887067653.png

3.80 star(s) 29 Votes