xorger

Donor
Mar 16, 2018
Just found this gem of a game imagine my face when she turns into one of those didney princesses and bursts into a song. But what is with that mining operation, is it still embedded into the game or just a myth?

Shaneomac

Jul 9, 2017
can someone please share the newest update ?

WanderLust has now been updated to Version 1.06. In this update we added a couple of new options, as well as tweaking the player's "LucK" in battle.

• Luck has been increased, so that the player will "miss" and be "blocked" less in battle, especially early on when Else is inexperienced and at lower levels. We want to leave a bit of a challenge, but remove barriers to simply playing and enjoying the game.
  • A new option is available on the "Options" screen to "Automatically Run". This keeps you from having to hold down the spacebar to run. From now on, Elise will run automatically, and you can hold the spacebar to walk slowly if you choose. This is now the default. If you want to reverse this change, you can uncheck the "Automatic Running" option in the Options scree.
  • A new option is available to invert the Y-Axes. Players who prefer an inverted Y-Axis control can no go to the "Options" screen from the main menu, and check the "Invert Y-Axis" box.

Reactions: hentai charley

JoshXD

Jun 4, 2021
Help: When I walk through the Purple Forest and meet "Eligara", her and the others' textures are not visible and her entire body is covered in black pixels.
What I can do?

Maverax

Jun 22, 2021
This is a very impressive 3D graphics game. Of course I wish it was longer and included more plot line, scenes, characters and fetishes. But in the state is in now it's quite a technical achievement and must of been hard as fuck to make.

Lagharto

Feb 23, 2020
New update coming next week:

"Within the next week we will be updating WanderLust to version 1.1, which will include a number of new user-requested features, along with some updates and bug fixes. The update will include:

• A new "Gallery" from the main menu where you can go to revisit your favorite Erotic scenes in the game
  • Improved "luck" in battle, making battle a bit less tedious and more rewarding.
  • A new "Cheat" system which will allow you to explore the game world without battling at all.
  • A number of requested sound and camera adjutsments."
Btw, is there a way to unlock that "rope" bondage outfit?

Vodka10K

Jun 26, 2021
I was testing dnspy to see the code, and found it (below I've replaced the last outfit with it just to take the screenshot).
Woohoo, looks awesome! Maybe it's some knd of unused content? Anyway, I wish it could be unlockable.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I purchased this game on Steam, definitely worth the money. The developers have said that they are working on 2 projects. One is a sort of VR title like their game called HouseGuest. The other one will be a full length rpg type of game like this one and Lily Knight and the Three Citys of Lust but longer.

Reactions: Vodka10K

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
So uh. I'm looking at the screenshots and I have to ask but like..do all the characters and scenes in the game have that weird stiff blow up doll postures and animations, and do the facial animations ever change from that...dead fish eyed unsettling vacant expression?

Silanaq

May 1, 2021
Hello BaasB
I downloaded the game bevor 2Days because I really liked the story and pictures, but unfortunately I can't get past the start screen. Have win 10 32bit 21H1
8GB ram 6 free . After the first failed attempt the Unity crash handler clicked with the same result.what else can it be or must one open the U-C-H and then insert where.

LG Silana

3.80 star(s) 29 Votes