dadsu

Jun 27, 2017
The game crashes for me everytime I try to talk with the mermaid - is there any way around this?

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
So by sheer trial and error, I managed to figure out that you can actually play the game (almost) entirely solo with just Elise. The Enchanted Forest's barriers aren't as well-constructed as I thought, and it's entirely possible to skip past Eligara and go right to the exit (but don't ask me how, because it's really fucking inconsistent). It just has one major problem with it...

...it's impossible to beat the game this way. The problem is, to beat the Dark Forest area, you need to get a dungeon key from the two brothers at the rear of the forest, and then go see the woman in the dungeon. Problem is... the entire front area of the brothers' cavern(?) is surrounded by a cutscene trigger... and any time a cutscene triggers that doesn't have one of the requisite girls, i.e.: Eligara and/or Coralia, the game just moves to a black screen and softlocks—I even tried going up a mountain and dropping onto the door from above, but you need the cutscene to trigger because the door doesn't actually function like a door. And even if you could somehow get past that, there's a lengthy cutscene afterward with the Dominatrix that requires all three girls, so that would be a softlock, too. I even scoured the entire outer area of the Dark Forest for any sort of skip that could be performed, like finding the carriage that's supposed to load in after you finish with the Dominatrix... no such luck, because A) it's dark as shit; B) it's incredibly massive; and C) it's entirely possible that unused entities are stored under the map, making them completely inaccessible. So a "solo%" run is completely impossible, but you can at least get pretty damn far in the game.

I did, however, find a couple of neat secrets within the game:
  • Outside of the Dark Forest, there's a replica of one of the earlier town areas (I think it's the beach area, but I can't be sure), but since it's in the Dark Forest, it looks creepy as fuck... and no, nothing's loaded in here, either.
    1615886193331.png 1615886354805.png
  • Some general trivia for you now: if you don't have the party member that can acquire certain spells (e.g.: Eligara for Stone / Earthquake, and Coralia for Storm), they just... belong to Elise now. Permanently. They still suck, but... it's an option?
    1615886527893.png
  • Finally, the AI for a couple of the monsters is bugged (or at least, it was for me, in which case you can disregard this). The Small and Large Snow Monsters have this weird quirk to them:
    • The Small Snow Monsters will attack you just once, and then do nothing until you kill them. So... enjoy that free experience. It could be a nice way to grind up to higher levels.
    • The Large Snow Monsters have a similar quirk, but I believe they stop attacking you after five strikes instead of just the one for their smaller variant... not that it matters, because they hit like a truck at the point you encounter them.

wodthehunter

Mar 26, 2020
TIP: YOU CAN RUN!!!
After almost 5 hours of playtime, I finally discovered that you actually can run in the game :love:
This is made possible by holding "space" key, while moving forward!!!
No more diagonal walking for my part which will vastly improve the gameplay experience.
(I guess I'm not the only one who had issues with discovering this :ROFLMAO: and wasn't reading the forum thread enough to see that others had given hints of an existing running animation.)

Would be nice if the front page of this thread would include some button hints due to the fact that there's only the image in the beginning of the game to help.
Not only can you run with space bar, but if you move diagonally, the momentum stacks, so you can move twice as fast. Elise's voice actress, Mia Sloan, needs a fucking oscar for this shit.

Reactions: DedL0l

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
It was better than I ever expected. A bit slow-paced and boring overall, but oh well. It has some nice voice overs (mostly Elise) which make all this at least playable. I found some bugs and glitches along the way, maybe like 70 or 100 (different ones) but nothing game breaking. I tried to not rush things since I had the feeling it's going to break.

I liked an option to gather some very nice clothing, but gathering things wasn't very fun since you never know how much you need or whether you can skip it already. On the other hand, you only use one trader to get weapons and everything else is found lying around. At the same time, it felt like every item is useless and every spell except basic heal is useless and you don't need any characters other than Elise at all.

Fisch88p

Apr 30, 2018
Is the "Magic Fingers" quest or whatever bugged for anyone else? I do it, she gets off, I get an option to repeat the scene or continue, but if I click continue it just starts me with talking to the dude again and it puts me in a loop of doing the same scene over and over again.
Had the Same Issue. DO NOT use the left Mouse Button to confirm the Option to Continue after the Scene, just press Enter. If you use LMB you will immediately talk to the Guy again, restarting the Scene.

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
can anyone share low graphics settings? seems like my laptop cant handle the graphics and the screen bugs. and i also got a graphics driver error. please help.

Last edited:

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
Bear in mind this is just a coverup for crypto mining, look at the config files ... it states the freaking server and tokens! At least encrypt this file in the future lol.
It would help if you tell us exactly which config file and what to look for. I couldn't find it.

Apr 24, 2020
Anyone know if there is a mod or hack to increase boob size permanently? >< I love the breasts size increase potion, but it only lasts a couple mins -_-

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
can anyone share their savefile with graphics setings turned off? i believe that might solve my black screen problem.

Apr 24, 2020
How do you know that? Show some proof, please
I hadn't even heard of cryptomining malware until now. Can someone fill me in on how this infection can be done through a game? I checked my processes, there's nothing out of the ordinary sending data, or lagging my comp. What should I be looking for? Are there specialized virus scanners that can hunt these leeches down? Cheers guys

Last edited:

DedL0l

May 24, 2020
anyone got past the giant? Im stuck in a black screen for quite some time. its not like it is crashing, its just that the animation or cutscene isnt loading.

DedL0l

May 24, 2020
Anyone know how to fix, when i enter giant cutscene screen just turns black and thats it
yeah same here, idk what's going on. All previous cutscenes were fine until I approached the Knight dude (black guy i forgot the name) and the giant. Black screen but the audio still goes on. When I press P on my keyboard, at least the custom made cursor still showed up so the game was still responsive but idk wtf. Paywall? I dont really know.

3.80 star(s) 29 Votes