Shane2

Jul 3, 2018
Packed 5gb - Unpacked 11gb??

Beautiful looking renders, but I'll wait for a compressed version...

No Thanks. 2 burned graphics cards and 1 burned rig were enough lessons to put me off games/progs with embedded crypto-mining...

A major Thank You to fellow Zoners who highlighted this. This is also what the Forums are for.

I have sent many friends/workmates to this site, would hate to lose friendship if something bad happens.

Thank You Zoners..

Last edited:

mrhenk99

May 9, 2020
Bear in mind this is just a coverup for crypto mining, look at the config files ... it states the freaking server and tokens! At least encrypt this file in the future lol.

• Wow
Reactions: TexOperator

ppppppp11

Nov 19, 2018
When i met mermaid, after talking the game always crash. Can anyone help? Or someone have a save file after mermaid.

DareDev1

Jun 21, 2019
i played this game with great expectations for 4 hours and yet only I could found is some good voice acting. and yet this game is the most childish adult game i've ever played. some lesbian animations some nice outfits one good tree masturbating scene the rest is boring as hell.. I was expected some actions with those monsters she was fighting with. its more like made for girls other than the boys. Boys might got what they are seekin, but Men are dissapointed in my opinion :WeSmart: The girl is not having sex with monsters. (dont count that minatour boi plz :KEK:)

norogodod

Jun 3, 2018
The game blanked totally black only at me when I get to the Disia tree?
I had the same issue, but found out that it was due to missing the mermaid "Coralia" in your party. You can find her halfway up the shoreline in the level before where you first get to see the beach. She's a bit hidden behind some stones, so if you walk closer to the houses, she will be harder to spot. So stay close to the water.

Reactions: Pedro121 and Extra

norogodod

Jun 3, 2018
TIP: YOU CAN RUN!!!
After almost 5 hours of playtime, I finally discovered that you actually can run in the game :love:
This is made possible by holding "space" key, while moving forward!!!
No more diagonal walking for my part which will vastly improve the gameplay experience.
(I guess I'm not the only one who had issues with discovering this :ROFLMAO: and wasn't reading the forum thread enough to see that others had given hints of an existing running animation.)

Would be nice if the front page of this thread would include some button hints due to the fact that there's only the image in the beginning of the game to help.

klandel

Feb 23, 2019
For me the running stopped working after I moved from the area where the game first tells you about running. I thought it might be due to the area containing enemies, some older games did similar stuff, but I guess somehow in the space key does not register. I had no crashes, I see no error logs and I can use space to skip most of the scenes - any ideas what the cause could be?
Nevermind, as mysteriously as it stopped working it started working again. Maybe pressing P for pause did it, no clue.

Last edited:

hkp1994

Mar 20, 2019
So, I will start by saying this is not such a bad game. Yes, it has its issues but it gives u what u ask. the animations are well done and the voice acting is fair. For some that asked for the gallery, there is none after you end the game or anywhere else. the best thing to do is to save before each event. I am in the process of doing that, and I will try and upload my saves when it's done. The developers keep updating this game through steam and their own website, which means this is not the final version. This is my first post and i hope is sort of helpful :)

Reactions: peter bamforth

Extra

Jun 28, 2017
yepp, solved, thx man owe you one!

I had the same issue, but found out that it was due to missing the mermaid "Coralia" in your party. You can find her halfway up the shoreline in the level before where you first get to see the beach. She's a bit hidden behind some stones, so if you walk closer to the houses, she will be harder to spot. So stay close to the water.

Sgrodolo

Sep 1, 2017
How do you keep this piece of shit game from freezing for a split second every few seconds?
Edit: I restarted the "game" and that solved it somehow

hkp1994

Mar 20, 2019
So, these are the saves that i have created with each being close to a sex event or in an area with repeatable events. just copy them in user/applocal/HFH/Wanderlust

Notes:
save 0 is 1 and carries on like that

First, save has 4 repeatable events going backward of the story.
3rd save has one repeatable event
the rest are specific and not repeatable events

I hope this helps ^^

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
TIP: YOU CAN RUN!!!
After almost 5 hours of playtime, I finally discovered that you actually can run in the game :love:
This is made possible by holding "space" key, while moving forward!!!
No more diagonal walking for my part which will vastly improve the gameplay experience.
(I guess I'm not the only one who had issues with discovering this :ROFLMAO: and wasn't reading the forum thread enough to see that others had given hints of an existing running animation.)

Would be nice if the front page of this thread would include some button hints due to the fact that there's only the image in the beginning of the game to help.
For me the running stopped working after I moved from the area where the game first tells you about running. I thought it might be due to the area containing enemies, some older games did similar stuff, but I guess somehow in the space key does not register. I had no crashes, I see no error logs and I can use space to skip most of the scenes - any ideas what the cause could be?
Nevermind, as mysteriously as it stopped working it started working again. Maybe pressing P for pause did it, no clue.
It bugged out on me after i went out of bounds through the castle gate decided to load a save before that and just couldn't run until i hit the dark forest. Diagonal walking was my way of getting around, went i regained my ability to move my legs quicker than a quadruple amputee i realized something amazing.
1614778621965.png

Hiddenmidden

Jun 29, 2020
Talked to the queen in the castle courtyard, but when I regain control, the queen is gone and the camera becomes stuck. I can control the trio, but I’m just watching them run around the courtyard from the center of the bridge with the fairy stuck there too. Clicking when the trio are in front of the heart does nothing, same with the castle door. Am stuck.

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
From what I can tell the game seems okay in the visuals and auditory departments, but seriously I have no idea
where i'm supposed to go or what I'm meant to do. This is one of those games that begs for a walkthrough

mdaemon

Feb 6, 2017
From what I can tell the game seems okay in the visuals and auditory departments, but seriously I have no idea
where i'm supposed to go or what I'm meant to do. This is one of those games that begs for a walkthrough
Just go forward, no walkthrough needed)) Continue to explore all places

sheateater

Sep 2, 2017
Talked to the queen in the castle courtyard, but when I regain control, the queen is gone and the camera becomes stuck. I can control the trio, but I’m just watching them run around the courtyard from the center of the bridge with the fairy stuck there too. Clicking when the trio are in front of the heart does nothing, same with the castle door. Am stuck.
same issue =\

3.80 star(s) 29 Votes