slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
First time I play (without battle hack) I miss Corallia. She hide on the beach behide rock near water.
Anyway I can enter to Darkness woods.
You don't have to do anything . Game absolutley line. Just check another location for passthrue.

_NAMELESS_

Jul 22, 2020
FFS i accidently deleted its save file during PC cleaning. Anyone here have a save file ? My last game ended when she came out the magic forest which she has to be naked to enter, thanks.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I just downloaded this game today (32-bit Windows 10 PC) and for the life of me it won't load at all it freezes on a black screen..fml...I wanna play this.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Why is it freezing up the moment it loads in its full screen version it is very frustrating for certain.

Snogardragons

Apr 27, 2017
So....I adjusted the master volume and it seemingly turned down the main character....but literally no one else. So, she's whispering and everyone else is shouting in my ear. So the sound balance needs fixed

Reactions: TheRealUrs

Bragh

Oct 2, 2019
Is there a way to get back into the enchanted forest if you accidentally found your way out past the nymphs and want to go back in? That's exactly what I did looking for stuff before the scene and now I can't get back in. There's no zone transition and the way back leads to an infinite, open, hilly area with nothing. I could reload my save from when I just got in, but that's an hour of missing repeatedly that I'd like to not repeat.

*Edit* Meh. Tried dying, since the game tells you the red trees revive you. They don't. I got a game over and sent back to the most recent autosave... when I came out of the forest. Ended up just reloading my save. It's important to note for others though. Just talk to the girls when you find them.

Last edited:

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Can anyone give assistance to my matter as I'm pretty sure others have had the graphics/display issue of the game not even loading?

Nickoshephard

Jul 2, 2017
I trying to go thru the super-dark forest, but when i finding castle, i saw only black screen and nothing happens, anyone knows how to fix this?
Or maybe someone had saves after that location?

Last edited:

Irondude

Jan 22, 2019
I trying to go thru the super-dark forest, but when i finding castle, i saw only black screen and nothing happens, anyone knows how to fix this?
Or maybe someone had saves after that location?
Nevermind, I just roam for like 45 minutes, then find the big castle, still, the brightness is REALLY LOW.

3.80 star(s) 29 Votes