Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
So I actually managed to convince the devs via the steam discussions to update the graphics settings so we can tweak the anti aliasing. The download links will need an update once they release the patch.

Shinlaw

Aug 6, 2017
Damn, this game... 1st Gothic level of graphics and even there I haven't managed to fall out of the world

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
You mean you have to add a 3rd person to your party? Where do you find the third person?
she is a mermaid by the sea behind the stones, in the village up to this place where the tree is,
there is a tree where the bug passes, you need to go back to the village back there near the sea behind the stones a mermaid is hiding

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
....so all the sex scenes are just what you do from the story? You cant fuck enemies into submission? Smh my head. The things some developers have the audacity to charge money for.
Granted I barely even got past the very first quest but if the rest of the game is like this then it's not worth playing lol.
This game drags you through the mud to get to sexual content, I can only hope it has a gallery upon completion. This dev's past works have, but this dev also seems to rush things out, which is strange since they have a history of way too much dialogue in their games.

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
Besides the bug if you ran past the mermaid and then stumble upon the tree with the berries, this game is fantastic. i didnt even really fap, i was amazed of game itself. i loved the songs, i couldve fapped a lot but kinda was short on time so i didnt^^, fighting is not good but not hard to master and then just rush through them enemys. i enjoyed the story the graphics and voice actors. really a gem. couldve had more "evil" fetished but oh well, it had disney-like-songs....!

David21

Aug 21, 2017
Oh, right, I packed the wrong file. But Lsmn has already implemented it.

It doesn't ignore the changes. The battle system is implemented in a separate assembly (ORKFramework.dll). Something I haven't noticed when I was uploading what I'd made.

EDIT: Just in case, here is my version. Not sure if there would be any difference since I didn't check the other one.
do you have the original archive? I played using your cheat and now I would like to play the last battle

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
This game drags you through the mud to get to sexual content, I can only hope it has a gallery upon completion. This dev's past works have, but this dev also seems to rush things out, which is strange since they have a history of way too much dialogue in their games.
I can't even get passed the area of the inn where you get the first fingering scene, no idea where to go next. I was hoping this would be like "you lost to an enemy now pay the price with your body" but nope. and without a gallery I can't ask anyone for a save because I won't be able to see what animations of sexual content the game even has to offer. it's basically a blind play through of grinding in order to even get a glimpse into what the game is like.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
I can't even get passed the area of the inn where you get the first fingering scene, no idea where to go next. I was hoping this would be like "you lost to an enemy now pay the price with your body" but nope. and without a gallery I can't ask anyone for a save because I won't be able to see what animations of sexual content the game even has to offer. it's basically a blind play through of grinding in order to even get a glimpse into what the game is like.
I finished it. It's literally wandering around aimlessly until you find a doorway to pass through and hoping you found all the content there is in each area since there's little to no explanation. I wouldn't have gotten through it without putting it into Cheat Engine and cranking the speed hack up to 500, and cheating the potion for magic up to 999999 units. The fight scenes are agonizing, you miss 90% of the shots you take, the sex scenes are few and underwhelming, there's a part where you meet a mermaid but she's hidden behind a rock and there's no indication that you have to find her there, if you miss her, the next scene breaks the game. It's just not worth the agonizing experience. Finishing it doesn't even open a gallery. This dev is super inconsistent.

May 6, 2018
:unsure: It sounds like my life in the real world...

sampOuhn

Oct 9, 2018
Having the same issue - Game is somehow receiving Up+Left input. Can see it in the menus and spinning/walking in circles in game. Tried unplugging every USB device present. No dice.
for me its only the camera spinning, and it's spinning to the left, no fix from thread owner?

Reactions: wildcard

wildcard

Aug 12, 2016
Correct. Looks like the camera is just spinning to the left. But if I use my controller to reposition the camera up high i can see the character is actually walking forward and turning left in a tight circle. Hence the fwd + left input assumption. Also in the main menu, if I single click to highlight one of the lower options, the highlighted menu item ticks back up to the top - hence doesn't appear to be a pure "left" issue.

Edit - seems to be a common problem in some Unity games, usually relating to the presence of additional controllers/joysticks. In my case, it's likely the 3D Mouse being the culprit... but unplugging it has not helped.

Edit2 - Got it working after disabling it in Device Manager and restarting. What a pain in the ass.

Last edited:

Shmole

Jan 15, 2018
So i can't get into the forest of the elves. game keeps going back to the sign infront of the forest
Yeah I had this issue too. I solved it by holding a button to move away, so when the "cinematic" ends you move away from the sign.

3.80 star(s) 29 Votes