Lsmn

Nov 18, 2018
I tried to make my own cheat too.
For me, this one works. This game looks like ignores any change to Assembly-CSharp, so I tried to make changes into another file. This file goes in the same directory as Assembly-CSharp.dll (WanderLust/WanderLust_Data/Managed).

If everything goes well, it makes you skip the fight each time a creature approaches you.

Reactions: NickNo

NickNo

Modder
Jan 19, 2020
I tried to make my own cheat too.
For me, this one works. This game looks like ignores any change to Assembly-CSharp, so I tried to make changes into another file. This file goes in the same directory as Assembly-CSharp.dll (WanderLust/WanderLust_Data/Managed).

If everything goes well, it makes you skip the fight each time a creature approaches you.
Works here...

16Shadows

Mar 8, 2018
Cannot confirm this to be working.
Oh, right, I packed the wrong file. But Lsmn has already implemented it.
This game looks like ignores any change to Assembly-CSharp, so I tried to make changes into another file. This file goes in the same directory as Assembly-CSharp.dll (WanderLust/WanderLust_Data/Managed).
It doesn't ignore the changes. The battle system is implemented in a separate assembly (ORKFramework.dll). Something I haven't noticed when I was uploading what I'd made.

EDIT: Just in case, here is my version. Not sure if there would be any difference since I didn't check the other one.

Reactions: NickNo

NickNo

Modder
Jan 19, 2020
Oh, right, I packed the wrong file. But Lsmn has already implemented it.

It doesn't ignore the changes. The battle system is implemented in a separate assembly (ORKFramework.dll). Something I haven't noticed when I was uploading what I'd made.

EDIT: Just in case, here is my version. Not sure if there would be any difference since I didn't check the other one.
Seems your version is better as you still get the EXP and rewards...

crappypoo

Feb 17, 2020
the perspective or something made me dizzy, unfortunately. while running this my comp crashed to blue screen.

VR chat makes me dizzy/headache also, anyone have advice for this?

Fr3nki

Oct 12, 2017
Great game , would like to see more games like this but maybe with action combat ,combat sex grabs and more kinks.Overall i enjoyed this one allot it had good story ,combat ,voice acting and fucking scenes . good job HFTGames

Last edited:

cazzone

May 18, 2017
is the final battle bugged for someone else after the cutscene i can't fight what i do?

Last edited:
Reactions: zaraki

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
People))) I go to the location where the demons and dragons. At the end of the location is the entrance. I go there and that's it ... darkness ... nothing is visible at all ... And the other entrance requires a key ...

Fabryred

Jan 31, 2018
[QUOTE = "16Shadows, post: 5110767, membro: 483309"]
Oh, giusto, ho impacchettato il file sbagliato. Ma [USER = 1021954] Lsmn [/ USER] l'ha già implementato.

Non ignora le modifiche. Il sistema di battaglia è implementato in un assembly separato (ORKFramework.dll). Qualcosa che non ho notato durante il caricamento di ciò che avevo creato.

EDIT: Per ogni evenienza, ecco la mia versione. Non sono sicuro se ci sarebbe stata alcuna differenza poiché non ho controllato l'altro.
[/CITAZIONE]
funziona bene
grazie

DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018
Is there a torrent for this ? Coz for some reason my MEGAsync seems to run outta quota a lot quickly (in <5 gbs) so a torrent magnet link would be great :|

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Is the "Magic Fingers" quest or whatever bugged for anyone else? I do it, she gets off, I get an option to repeat the scene or continue, but if I click continue it just starts me with talking to the dude again and it puts me in a loop of doing the same scene over and over again.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
this reads "complete" but is it?
how many hours are here?
is there a gallery?
are there any cheats I should know off to quickly see all the content the game has to offer?

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
....so all the sex scenes are just what you do from the story? You cant fuck enemies into submission? Smh my head. The things some developers have the audacity to charge money for.
Granted I barely even got past the very first quest but if the rest of the game is like this then it's not worth playing lol.

3.80 star(s) 29 Votes