3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
i thought it was abandoned unfinished. Does it actually got a completions? but why is it in 0.98 instead of 1.0 then?

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I am so happy that the yellow tag is off this game. Still a little ways to go but they are bringing it home

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WandsAndWitches-0.98Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Since the game has been leaked, then we will add a few comments:
1) In general, the game is finished. The game have endings. No more big content additions.
2) Welcome to the beta test, I'm waiting for bug reports
3) We are expecting version 1.0 in the next build. That's all.
4) Maybe someday in the distant future we will release something like a gold edition. But it is not exactly.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
What is the mind control here?
Most of the tags are optional and intended for those who want it. The main story is quite vanilla, if you don't go into side quests. As for mind control, this is an option for several quests, the game doesn't centered around it.
In general, this is a dating sim with a very large number of options. But the game almost never forces you to choose these options. It's up to you.

Reactions: voerman

Raiki lobo

Jul 8, 2017
Bug on Quest 72, if you agree to help, time won't pass no matter what you do. Refusing lets the game go on as usual.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Bug on Quest 72, if you agree to help, time won't pass no matter what you do. Refusing lets the game go on as usual.
Сan you send me a savefile with this problem? Most likely there is a conflict with one of the other quests.
But it’s even more likely that this is not a bug, it’s just that time rewinding has been suspended to complete the story quest. It could be a bug if you can't progress through it

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes