3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

gibapunhet

Nov 27, 2017
I was one of the first to support on Patreon when this game started to be developed, it's a shame to see that it was abandoned, it's been over a year since I supported the project, but it's a shame to see it never be finished.

• Sad
Reactions: Death Panda

Hajime

May 7, 2017
I was one of the first to support on Patreon when this game started to be developed, it's a shame to see that it was abandoned, it's been over a year since I supported the project, but it's a shame to see it never be finished.

What's new:

This version contains the finals, and technically completes the game. It's size approximately 16,000 words in the English version. Finals are very complex, and depend on both your actions and the actions of the NPCs during the game. There are three main plots, depending on how you progressed through the game, and character finales. All animations have been completed too.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Don't be fooled by the "Abandoned" tag. If you look at recent posts, you'll see that an updated version is imminent.

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Don't be fooled by the "Abandoned" tag. If you look at recent posts, you'll see that an updated version is imminent.
It has been imminent for almost one year now.
I hear Fault: The Silent Pedant and Star Citizen are also aiming for an imminent release.

I know I'll sound stupid when the release occurs, but at some point, people should realise that reading a piece of news from a dev team doesn't mean anything unless things happen.

Vernalcash

May 20, 2017
It has been imminent for almost one year now.
I hear Fault: The Silent Pedant and Star Citizen are also aiming for an imminent release.

I know I'll sound stupid when the release occurs, but at some point, people should realise that reading a piece of news from a dev team doesn't mean anything unless things happen.
The alpha of the final version is out on patreon, it has not been leaked here. I don't know why it's still tagged as abandoned.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
True, but this site's rule, to remove the abandoned tag, this site must get the updated version. Until that happens, the game is abandoned.
Yeah, site rules.

I know of at least three games on Patreon that have been on 'pause' on that platform, the dev's even announced to the Patrons, but are still active here. The abandoned tag only means some asshat reported the game as abandoned.

Reactions: notBatman747

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Yeah, site rules.

I know of at least three games on Patreon that have been on 'pause' on that platform, the dev's even announced to the Patrons, but are still active here. The abandoned tag only means some asshat reported the game as abandoned.
No game update for 18 months. Check last update in OP. The tag hopefully will be removed soon.

Snafu

Jul 21, 2017
Quick question about the endings:
There was art on the patreon earlier showing pregnant characters in the epilogue, and playing as a female PC you can run into a pregnant witch in the infirmary where your character's monologue mentions something about how she'll be easy to find if you need to ask how her protection failed.

If player pregnancies are in game, is that only possible for a M/F pairing, or can I hunt her down to enable pregnancies in a F/F couple after you do Tonk's quest?

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Quick question about the endings:
There was art on the patreon earlier showing pregnant characters in the epilogue, and playing as a female PC you can run into a pregnant witch in the infirmary where your character's monologue mentions something about how she'll be easy to find if you need to ask how her protection failed.

If player pregnancies are in game, is that only possible for a M/F pairing, or can I hunt her down to enable pregnancies in a F/F couple after you do Tonk's quest?
you know, I asked the exact same question, but for some reason they didn’t respond to me at all about it. I wonder why

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Death Panda

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Perhaps I didn't notice this question earlier. There are F/F couples in the finals, but without pregnancy.
Ah I see. Thank you for responding. Shame I think it could be fun if you do tonks quest you can also do pregnancy for F/F.

Can the female MC become pregnant?

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes