3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Im just cuirous if you decide to have the female character go futa can they also acess the pregnancy final parts or is it only male.

Or if instead the female MC can get pregnant.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Yep, agreed, only woe I have is that Astoria is not available for female protagonists (which ofc is fine, just something I would like to see changed on an entirely personal level) and that especially Ginny's route seems to be challenging to navigate properly, I don't love having to consult guides, but that's also mostly a personal complaint. All the characters I can pursue (Ginny, Hermione & Luna) are intriguing in their own right. My solace is that I can just play the game multiple times, gives a reason to try out different houses and origins anyway. :D
You forgot FemHarry! LOL, that event is just hilarious to me

Nast33

Jul 1, 2017
Just FYI, in the quest where you have to wear Harry's invisibility cloak to get a potion to help Harry with Malfoy - for female player who has seduced Snape the entrance to the potions room doens't show up -until- you have fucked Snape by going into his chambers from the corridor in the afternoon. Was stuck for awhile wondering if it's a bug. Do that and the proper entrance to the potions room becomes available from the corridor in place of Snape's chambers.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Just FYI, in the quest where you have to wear Harry's invisibility cloak to get a potion to help Harry with Malfoy - for female player who has seduced Snape the entrance to the potions room doens't show up -until- you have fucked Snape by going into his chambers from the corridor in the afternoon. Was stuck for awhile wondering if it's a bug. Do that and the proper entrance to the potions room becomes available from the corridor in place of Snape's chambers.
It's a bug and we are already fix it. But it's a really fun bug. Almost feature :)

Last edited:

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Alpha will never be released to the public. The public version will be significantly different from the alpha. For the public version we need to add additional art and a few more features. I can't tell you about the timing yet. I can only say that we will release the beta after the proofreading is ready and we fixing reporting bugs.

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Been a long time since I've played this game; kind of forgot it even existed until I got on an HP kick- Was futa removed from the game seeing as there's no tag, or was it just never tagged in the first place?

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Been a long time since I've played this game; kind of forgot it even existed until I got on an HP kick- Was futa removed from the game seeing as there's no tag, or was it just never tagged in the first place?
It is optional and never tagged

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Just in case you haven't seen it: Will there be more lesbian scenes made without the use of a male wand or strap on?
No new lesbian scenes at all. Voldemort's involvement in such scenes excludes lesbians for obvious reasons.

Bad_boy99

Jun 9, 2023
74..One who changes his sex.

When you approached Professor Flitwick, he was very dissatisied in you, and said that with your knowledge of his subject, you should not even think about solving such complex issues.

can anyone help me with this quest….

FunInTheRun

Nov 20, 2020
Alpha will never be released to the public. The public version will be significantly different from the alpha. For the public version we need to add additional art and a few more features. I can't tell you about the timing yet. I can only say that we will release the beta after the proofreading is ready and we fixing reporting bugs.
Just found out about this game. Seems like Im arriving just in time for final stretch.
Do you have a rough eta for the official beta?

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes