3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
I wonder if this new version has any of that pregnancy content that they showed off before. Plus I wonder what new scenes we have access to for which characters…

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
I wonder if this new version has any of that pregnancy content that they showed off before. Plus I wonder what new scenes we have access to for which characters…
The final version contains four sex scenes involving Voldemort and various characters. There is also a final scene with Astoria that completes her arc. There is pregnancy too, but only as part of the finals.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
The final version contains four sex scenes involving Voldemort and various characters. There is also a final scene with Astoria that completes her arc. There is pregnancy too, but only as part of the finals.
Voldemort?Huh interesting.

Which if i may ask have pregant content? All of the datable ones? And can teh MC become pregnant if a girl?
And lastly.

Can we acess that pregnancy content if doing futa rroute? Or is it only for the male?

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
About 0.97a "The game doesn't start" bug

We have received several reports from users who were unable to run the new build withsaves folders from old versions. According to the reports, the game started only after clearing saves. In fact, it is enough to delete only the 'persistent' file from the save folder.

If you don't use the local save folder copied from old versions, you can check the following folders:

For Windows:
%APPDATA%/RenPy/WaW-65

For Mac:
~/Library/RenPy/WaW-65

For linux:
~/.renpy/WaW-65

Reactions: Hajime

Nast33

Jul 1, 2017
Soooo... is there anything more to Lavender than starting to date her, realizing everyone else gives you shit about it and then having to find a way to break up? If not, this is a very poor questline - Colin specifically says she hasn't cheated on anyone she's dated and everyone dumps her. The whole questline seems cruel if if ends where it looks like it's ending.

Is there no way to keep dating her while making her less clingy and dispelling the rumors of her being a hoe? I will break it off if I have to since she's blocking progress with others, but I prefer the happier outcome if there is one.

Why add a girl that's being shat on so hard just to annoy the player? She's not doing anything seemingly so bad beyond being a bit too (okay, VERY) clingy, but that's fixable. Dealing with Luna's insanity of Hermione's autism-like obsession with following books when it comes to relationships seems comparable.

I can imagine her unaliving herself if I'm next in line of people dumping her just because of rumors and peer pressure. Shit questline if there's no better payoff later.

Last edited:

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
There are good endings with Lavender.
However, she was originally made as a cameo character, so alas. She is not in the sandbox, she is not in other quests. You can consider her quest line to be secondary to all the others. This is fact.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
There are good endings with Lavender.
However, she was originally made as a cameo character, so alas. She is not in the sandbox, she is not in other quests. You can consider her quest line to be secondary to all the others. This is fact.
Good endings? I noticed she was also pregnant in that one teaser image. I’s that one of the good endings? Are there new quests to reach them?

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Good endings? I noticed she was also pregnant in that one teaser image. I’s that one of the good endings? Are there new quests to reach them?
There are no new quests except the final quest. The game analyzes the actions of the player and NPCs, based on which it draws conclusions about the endings that you got.
This doesn't just apply to Lavender, actually. For example, Ginny can stay with your character. Or with Harry. Or end up in a brothel. Well, you understand.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
There are no new quests except the final quest. The game analyzes the actions of the player and NPCs, based on which it draws conclusions about the endings that you got.
This doesn't just apply to Lavender, actually. For example, Ginny can stay with your character. Or with Harry. Or end up in a brothel. Well, you understand.
I'm fairly excited to hear the Ginny actually might end up staying with the player character, might actually give that route a 2nd try then, wasn't entirely happy with how things felt in the previous version after a certain point (especially since the whole way things developed between Ginny and the (female, not sure if there are any differences) protagonist actually came across as a rather well crafted, complicated, sorta relationship at first).

Still, Luna is just too quirky and cute to be trumped by another character. :p

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I'm fairly excited to hear the Ginny actually might end up staying with the player character, might actually give that route a 2nd try then, wasn't entirely happy with how things felt in the previous version after a certain point (especially since the whole way things developed between Ginny and the (female, not sure if there are any differences) protagonist actually came across as a rather well crafted, complicated, sorta relationship at first).

Still, Luna is just too quirky and cute to be trumped by another character. :p
I agree about Luna, she was my favorite character from other media, and I love her in the game.

Still, I must say that I've never had a more difficult time making up my mind about a love interest than I did in this game. I like all of the choices, a first for me in an AVN.

Reactions: Orphanus

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
I agree about Luna, she was my favorite character from other media, and I love her in the game.

Still, I must say that I've never had a more difficult time making up my mind about a love interest than I did in this game. I like all of the choices, a first for me in an AVN.
Yep, agreed, only woe I have is that Astoria is not available for female protagonists (which ofc is fine, just something I would like to see changed on an entirely personal level) and that especially Ginny's route seems to be challenging to navigate properly, I don't love having to consult guides, but that's also mostly a personal complaint. All the characters I can pursue (Ginny, Hermione & Luna) are intriguing in their own right. My solace is that I can just play the game multiple times, gives a reason to try out different houses and origins anyway. :D

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes