3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Nexio

Jul 29, 2017
Hello everyone, can someone please tell me how to start quest 27 (making the kissing potion for Hermione) ? I already finished quest 26 and can't seem to find a way to continue with Hermione. Thank you in advance !
Can someone give me an answer as well please ? Thanks.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Bug ahoy!

Wierdly, I never seem to get the kissing potion quest for Hermione, but if I chat with her in the library it jumps right into a planned date in the town, citing Harry and Ron being late. Even if the quest chain afterwards is pursued (she's not ready, then she is for a meet in town, and not ready yet again), chatting with Hermione in the library later on offers up the same prior event of potentially spiking her drink with the potion, or just going at it with full on protagonist charm prowess. Pretty sure that's not intentional.

Also, if you tell Ron to slow is roll he claims he'll toss another owl letter to you to try and meet up again, but that doesn't seem to happen, though that's likely just a content issue.

Unless I missed something, still looks like the only ride to the train of poundtown for the female MC is Ron in his overeager state-- I'll, uh, just wait for the librarian with her assortment of tools or Tonks ample, gifted approach of magic, thanks.

Plenty of interesting bits of writing and story here and there to sift through, looking forward to seeing it expand further still.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

12thBeardVNs

Oct 5, 2017
I got Ginny to agree to go to Hogsmeade for Quest 29, then I forgot to save, now I don't remember how I did it. Can someone help? Now she rejects me when I approach her. I'm so fucking confused by this.

Jul 14, 2017
I always get -2 points, and I'm not entirely sure why. I have high looks, I have decent charisma and I'm using the guide. I might as well stick to praising slowly.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
In the new version you can select Prase topic during dialogue, and get +1 for sure.

Dalus89

Jul 26, 2017
I always get -2 points, and I'm not entirely sure why. I have high looks, I have decent charisma and I'm using the guide. I might as well stick to praising slowly.
Try taking a shower if you dont take a shower for too long you start getting - points from the girls for smelling bad. the game doesnt tell you that though.

also i dont seem to find an option for playing sandbox did i miss something?

Reactions: TheDevian

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Welp can't advance correctly. The above mention bug that LaughingFox mentioned is in the way.
Can't even move forward a day cause I talked to Ginny about missing Harry and talking to Hermione just goes to the date scene.

Dec 1, 2017
Does anyone know how to increase your stats. I want to do better in potions but my intelligence and coordination are stuck below ten. Is there any way to increase it?

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Does anyone know how to increase your stats. I want to do better in potions but my intelligence and coordination are stuck below ten. Is there any way to increase it?
@Darkdestr0yer20 Could do a search for things you're looking for, in this thread. Did you know this forum has a search function (upper right corner of thread page)? Search for something like "console command" or "console" and select IN THREAD, and you'lll get all replies in this thread about console commands. :eazyHype:

But to not be an aweful person taking up all your time... Here you go!

Dec 1, 2017
@Darkdestr0yer20 Could do a search for things you're looking for, in this thread. Did you know this forum has a search function (upper right corner of thread page)? Search for something like "console command" or "console" and select IN THREAD, and you'lll get all replies in this thread about console commands. :eazyHype:

But to not be an aweful person taking up all your time... Here you go!
That is where my next question comes in, I can't seem to find out how to activate console commands and looking through the thread doesn't help much

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
I am trying to raise my flying stat, but I must get a skill like 1 out of 10 if not more. Any tips on how to increase my chances?

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Wands and Witches. What's next?

After the release of the beta version, we have already started working on the next alpha.
Now we already have the text for 4 quests. In total, we plan five or six quests and several interactive events in the new version. We will also complete one of the quests that were started earlier. All quests, except one, will contain new erotic scenes. All the main scenes will be animated. Art for two scenes is ready too.

Also, we plan to draw three new backgrounds that will be used in new quests. One of them is almost ready.

In addition, we illustrate previously made random events. Two such illustrations are already ready, and we want to present you another 4 or 5 in the new version.

As for the timing. If everything goes well, then we want to release alpha in the first half of September.

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
I can't get date with Ginny after the BJ.

I played twice using saves. I did the date in which Ginny gives a BJ. My Flying was a 11 and I did go to the field for tryouts and made the team.
As soon as i talked to Ginny she rejected me.

I reloaded my save and just talked to Ginny in a group setting till relationship was at Max. Could talk to her for awhile afterwards and do Flirt Kiss and she was at Max and interested, but the date never manifested. She was never in the corridors on Saturday and never could get the last date with her eventually talking lead to rejection.

What do I need to do to get the last date with her?

TheBelph

Dec 10, 2017
Bug ahoy!

Wierdly, I never seem to get the kissing potion quest for Hermione, but if I chat with her in the library it jumps right into a planned date in the town, citing Harry and Ron being late. Even if the quest chain afterwards is pursued (she's not ready, then she is for a meet in town, and not ready yet again), chatting with Hermione in the library later on offers up the same prior event of potentially spiking her drink with the potion, or just going at it with full on protagonist charm prowess. Pretty sure that's not intentional.

Also, if you tell Ron to slow is roll he claims he'll toss another owl letter to you to try and meet up again, but that doesn't seem to happen, though that's likely just a content issue.

Unless I missed something, still looks like the only ride to the train of poundtown for the female MC is Ron in his overeager state-- I'll, uh, just wait for the librarian with her assortment of tools or Tonks ample, gifted approach of magic, thanks.

Plenty of interesting bits of writing and story here and there to sift through, looking forward to seeing it expand further still.
For me its the same problem... the game works fine for the other characters but with Hermione i cant start the quests. i am now stuck at the date in the town because i cant start the date. the first quest for Hermine also didnt start but i managed to start it by putting my status with her down by insulting and then rasing it again so maybe that works for you too.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes