3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
For me its the same problem... the game works fine for the other characters but with Hermione i cant start the quests. i am now stuck at the date in the town because i cant start the date. the first quest for Hermine also didnt start but i managed to start it by putting my status with her down by insulting and then rasing it again so maybe that works for you too.
Are you playing the latest version (0.62b for now)?

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
I can't get date with Ginny after the BJ.
What do I need to do to get the last date with her?
Check quest 21 status. If she rejected you, then you can't do anything in the current version, only to start a new game. Be quick, or another student will take her again.

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
I started a new game yesterday and I can't get the kissing potion quest. I'm not getting any option for making learn the potion in class. All the other quests are done.

First game I played I got to make the potion easy and did all the Hermione quests with no trouble.

Anything to do or any cheat to change days back if I had to have gotten that earlier? Right now it is the 1st week of November.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
I started a new game yesterday and I can't get the kissing potion quest. I'm not getting any option for making learn the potion in class. All the other quests are done.

First game I played I got to make the potion easy and did all the Hermione quests with no trouble.

Anything to do or any cheat to change days back if I had to have gotten that earlier? Right now it is the 1st week of November.
Can you send me a savefile? Or, at least, tell me a quest stage from quest log.

WhoaNelly

Apr 22, 2018
Is Ginny the only one with sex scenes? I know the others have varying degrees of erotic scenes, but I've yet to come across other sex scenes.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Is Ginny the only one with sex scenes? I know the others have varying degrees of erotic scenes, but I've yet to come across other sex scenes.
No. There is a sex scenes with other character too. But they are not as ordinary as Ginny's.

Reactions: WhoaNelly

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Can you send me a savefile? Or, at least, tell me a quest stage from quest log.
These are my last few saves. I was using 0.62b and i did use cheats to give my character increased skills, money, and increase 2 attributes at the start as didn't want to grind again.

I got the potion making tasks & latter kissing quest in the older non "b" version easily.

WhoaNelly

Apr 22, 2018
No. There is a sex scenes with other character too. But they are not as ordinary as Ginny's.
Thanks for the response. I did come across the Librarian scene shortly after posting. I also should have specified by asking if there were more male PC female NPC scenes.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
These are my last few saves. I was using 0.62b and i did use cheats to give my character increased skills, money, and increase 2 attributes at the start as didn't want to grind again.
I got the potion making tasks & latter kissing quest in the older non "b" version easily.
Thank you. Sometimes fixing bugs creates new bugs. I found it, and we'll release the fix soon.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Thanks for the response. I did come across the Librarian scene shortly after posting. I also should have specified by asking if there were more male PC female NPC scenes.
Yes. But we are not sure if she is a true female )

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Pretty sure that's just Harry's early quest. (Which seems like a lot of fun if he got stuck that way, just to mess even further with the canon). Only other bits of transformation so far I can think of is learning to conjure up a dongle to dangle as a female protagonist for one sex scene, and Tonks showing off her innate talents in the baths.

It's inferred that one may even be able to tweak physical characteristics down the line (huge tracts of land or be a shower *and* a grower) but none of that is in yet.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Anubis10

Jun 26, 2018
can anyone post saves with sex scenes or any saves, everytime i play this game i get so frustrated, so fucking hard

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes