3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

jgamefan

Jul 30, 2017
If you haven't enough courage, you have only one option. You must raise you hide skill.
OK, so how to rise hide skill in the game?

Correct me if I'm wrong but from the walkthrough, it seems we can only get more stealth (hide skill?) from quests where every options granting increase in stealth resulting in penalties on relationships.

There should be ways to increase stealth without impacting relationships just like increasing flying by practicing more.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
OK, so how to rise hide skill in the game?

Correct me if I'm wrong but from the walkthrough, it seems we can only get more stealth (hide skill?) from quests where every options granting increase in stealth resulting in penalties on relationships.

There should be ways to increase stealth without impacting relationships just like increasing flying by practicing more.
No. The only way, except quest, to raise it in the current version is to walk around the corridors at nights and try to hide from Filch.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
What exactly do you mean? I've never come across that one.
what i mean is that when i start game ,i got quest to extend relationship with ginni . So whether i complete it or not but after 2-3 game days i always get the message thats all for that version what to do??

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
what i mean is that when i start game ,i got quest to extend relationship with ginni . So whether i complete it or not but after 2-3 game days i always get the message thats all for that version what to do??
You are fail a story quest. Try to talk to Ginny at corridors at evening.

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
You are fail a story quest. Try to talk to Ginny at corridors at evening.
it is not about failing quest The output is same whether i done that quest or not bcoz its not loading any new quest after this just telling thats all for that version and game ends

Nexio

Jul 29, 2017
Hello everyone, can someone please tell me how to start quest 27 (making the kissing potion for Hermione) ? I already finished quest 26 and can't seem to find a way to continue with Hermione. Thank you in advance !

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
it is not about failing quest The output is same whether i done that quest or not bcoz its not loading any new quest after this just telling thats all for that version and game ends
Are you complete quest2 and game end within the 2 or 3 days?

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Current version is end at dec, 1st. It's not a bug. If you're late, then try again.
I thought that your game ends 2-3 days after its start.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes