3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

John Dirt

Aug 29, 2017
Pretty sure that's just Harry's early quest. (Which seems like a lot of fun if he got stuck that way, just to mess even further with the canon). Only other bits of transformation so far I can think of is learning to conjure up a dongle to dangle as a female protagonist for one sex scene, and Tonks showing off her innate talents in the baths.

It's inferred that one may even be able to tweak physical characteristics down the line (huge tracts of land or be a shower *and* a grower) but none of that is in yet.
In a way, I kinda understand why there almost no Gender change stories in this game. Because it would require few endings, much like that Japanese virtual novel X-Change. One ending the MC would either keep the changed sex or go back, also maybe keep the relationship with a girl or not. Like, say start out a male and change female but keep a relationship with another female, or male to female and marry a male. and so on. to many variables to speak of. it would tkea long long time to get all of them in.

Hellenistic

Aug 24, 2018
I found a bug in 62c where if you're a female ravenclaw the game can't find the image for when you're going down on Ginny. You can ignore the whole scene and get to the other end if you click ignore enough times, but I haven't seen anyone mention it yet and I wasn't sure where to post this. This was also an issue in 62 and 62b. I know that Gryffindor works, but I don't know about the other houses.

PublicUseOps

Jun 2, 2017
If someone is a patreon suggest adding Merula Snyde. the actual game is only a step away from being a Hentai game and it would be awesome to embarrass the bitch by putting her in the stockade to get fucked even though this game doesn't have that

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
I found a bug in 62c where if you're a female ravenclaw the game can't find the image for when you're going down on Ginny. You can ignore the whole scene and get to the other end if you click ignore enough times, but I haven't seen anyone mention it yet and I wasn't sure where to post this. This was also an issue in 62 and 62b. I know that Gryffindor works, but I don't know about the other houses.
Can you copypaste errorlog here?

Hellenistic

Aug 24, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage 'images/characters/pc_jw_sex_female/pc_[pc_house].png': could not find image. (u'images/characters/pc_jw_sex_female/pc_Ravenclaw.png')

p22

Jun 21, 2017
I am unable to trigger Date wuith Hermione quest

According to walkthrough I need this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But I already have that covered. She with Best Friend - Interested, required quests are done (and the other one was not started as per requirement).

What I am doing wrong?

p22

Jun 21, 2017
I am unable to trigger Date wuith Hermione quest

According to walkthrough I need this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But I already have that covered. She with Best Friend - Interested, required quests are done (and the other one was not started as per requirement).

What I am doing wrong?
I figured it out. If you have already date scheduled with Ginny, you will not get option to date Hermione.
Wait for first date to end...

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello!
Here is a some news!
The text for the new version is completely ready, and now we have started working on the game's code. Also, three backgrounds from the planned four are ready too. Some small events that you could see in the text before are now illustrated. In general, I estimate the readiness of graphics as 75%. For example, all erotic scenes are ready, but we still have to animated them.
Also, we will make a lot of minor changes to the gameplay, thanks to your feedback. Some of them correct small flaws in the gameplay. Others add new small nuances.
As for the timing of the alpha release, we will try to do this in two weeks. But three weeks seem more believable for us. In any case, we know that you are waiting for the new version, and we will try to do it as quickly as possible.

Best Regards,
The Team~

milfman11

Jul 27, 2017
how do I get the scenes? I only got sex scenes with Ginny and no one else. I do I get them? or there's no other?

TheBelph

Dec 10, 2017
Is there an offical date for when the next update comes out or does it get uploaded as soon as its finished without a predetermind date?

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes