3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

rctalon1972

Dec 31, 2017
looking for help with Q33 a new wand, how do i get access to the restricted area in the library?

looking for help with Q33 a new wand, how do i get access to the restricted area in the library?
ok i got it, had to get my DADA hi enough for prof. tonks to write me a slip.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
LOL, you were outrun by Harry. Be quicker next time ;)

Then she will be loyal (at least for a while!).

Rosario32

Jun 29, 2018
How do i do Quest 35 (how to touch hermione)

Edit: Its done now, but afterwards nothing new trigger ...

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Hello!
I have a good news. The code for the new version is almost ready. Now we are starting to pre-test and create an English translation. This version turned out to be quite large both in terms of the number of new text, and in the number of new quests and events.
Here is a list of what's already in the new version:
- 12000 words in eight new quests, and also the completion of one old quest
- Six new erotic scenes
- Three new backgrounds and one background was redrawn from scratch
- Seven new erotic illustrations for random events
Also, we greatly redesigned the sandbox, and changed the triggers for some events, as well as the initial statistics for the NPCs. Unfortunately, we still do not appreciate the time it takes to create animations. Despite the fact that all the scenes are ready, at the moment only two of them are animated. We will try to finish a few more, but some scenes will still be static in alpha. In any case, we will completely finish them for the release of the beta or the public version.
Also, we was keeping the saves compatibility from version 0.2. But we made too many changes for now, and we can no longer keep it. So, the old save will not work in the new version.
As for the timing, we understand that we can not postpone the release of the alpha further. So, we'll release it next Saturday, as soon as we finish the translation and pre-testing.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
One thing I find jarring in the game is dissonance between main meat of the game, which is it being dating simulator with a bit of adult content at some places, and more erotic random events that are mostly text. It's like game wants to be two things at the once, and that player character has choosen to date the most prude girls in the school.

WOLVERINE55

Aug 25, 2018
I made a date with Hermione, who allows her to come in, but when I reach the crotch she states that she is not ready. Can you continue her story or is it all for now?

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
I made a date with Hermione, who allows her to come in, but when I reach the crotch she states that she is not ready. Can you continue her story or is it all for now?
This is all for current version. But you will see more in the upcoming new version.

WOLVERINE55

Aug 25, 2018
That's one more question: is there a time limit in this game? Because I managed to deprive Ginny of my virginity ;-). After two days, the message popped out: the end of the current version (and there were certainly some minor tasks). In general: I like the game more than the Witch Trainer (it is not vulgar).

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
In earlier versions, time limit was one month earlier :(
Since my second try, I got it around mid of November...

WOLVERINE55

Aug 25, 2018
Does anyone have to save a date with Hermione who ends up in a private room? (A lesbian version if it also exists may be)

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
We are just released a new alpha version for our patrons!
Despite the fact that this version already has all the content, it's still a rough alpha. For example, most scenes are not animated yet. Major changes compared to the previous public build:

- 12000 words in eight new quests, and also the completion of one old quest

- Six new erotic scenes

- Three new backgrounds and two old background was redrawn from scratch

- Nine new erotic illustrations for random events

- Number of sandbox tweaks. For example, shower now take time, but you will need it less often. Unhygienic procedures now illustrated, but you can trigger it only if you arousal high enough.

TODO before public version:

- All new scenes will be animated

- We will add a hard and easy difficulty levels

- We will add several new illustration for random event too.

- Bugfixes...

Attention! Unfortunately, saves from the old versions is not working now.
We will release a public build as soon as it's ready.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
File Size difference:
0.62C: 428MB
0.65A: 473MB
There's a lot of new content to look forward to.
This is due to the fact that most animation is not yet ready. So you can count another ~ 50MB to the public version.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
How do you join the Quidditch team? I got a quest telling me to do so but the option never appears no matter when I visit the quidditch field

Literally three seconds after I post the question the offer to join is randomly offered....

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes