3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Golgari

Jan 22, 2018
Try to max relationship points with her.
Already done. It has "Interested" as well under her relationship.

I had that too. Guess it is necessary to wait a week (ingame time!). The programming seems to be like that. ...

Edit: As long as you have not relation-status "Max" with Ginny, you cannot be sure about her.
Is that all I have to do, wait a week? I do have Max relationship with her, with Interested as well.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Wait a week means to wait for Luna-date. Your apointment is Saturday evening. If you missed it, you wait until next Saturday evening.

Ginny: with relationship "Max", she will not say "I'm not the right girl for you" (at least this was in 0.62).

But when you have the chance to take her to storage room (having sex), then there is a chance that she says "NO" (I do not feel good). This happens just randomly.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
So, here is a latest public version! Don't look at the version number - this is a big and significant update. As we wrote earlier, version 0.7x will contain a continuation of the story quest. Even if it can less than this update.

Major changes compared to the previous public build:

- 12k words in eight new quests, and also the completion of one old quest (The game contains 75k words and 43 quests now)

- Six new animated erotic scenes

- Three new backgrounds and two old background was redrawn from scratch

- Eleven new erotic illustrations for random events

- Number of sandbox tweaks. For example, shower now take time, but you will need it less often. Unhygienic procedures now illustrated, but you can trigger it only if your arousal high enough.

- We have made a lot of interface's tweaks and changes. Hope you like it.

- You can select game difficulty now.

Attention! Unfortunately, saves from the old versions is not working now. You're must start a new game. So, if you haven't played our game yet, then this is a good version to start.

You can download it at our Patreon page:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
And again a new playthrough? No, sorry.
Think I'll just wait until this is finished, before I try again.

John Dirt

Aug 29, 2017
I'll still get this, but I'm wait for the the main the character Gender change and sex for the first time comes in. But I do understand why it would take a long time, mostly variables.

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
it will be good if is there a smart save (i call that option) ,
all text/scenes where you played that will skip if you want that even if you start new game you can skip text and stuff if you have played .. i dont know how to do that but will be nice :relievedface:

Stykos

May 1, 2017
Either way those of us who like to cheat will cheat, so for those who want ridiculous money figures on their huds or have the most abusive ammount of stats here are the commands you should remember:

player.a_int = Intelligence
player.a_coord = Coordination
player.a_agil = Agility
player.a_curage = Courage
player.a_atl = Athletics
player.a_luck = Luck
player.gal = Gold

Edit: I actually messed around to find other stats too, and the commands below are not so important now, but you want to mess around to make your cheatings more easy in the future versions

player.b_looks = Beauty
player.b_arouse = Arousal
player.b_control = Restraint

Know Spell List:

player.s_charms = Charms
player.s_dada = DADA (I'm not a hp hardcore fan so can someone point me out what is the use for this one exactly?)
player.s_fly = Broom 101?
player.s_comm = Sociability
player.s_potions = Alcoholics Beware
player.s_trans = Transfiguration
player.s_spot = Quick Eye (probably for those who want to do flying sports)
player.s_sexp = Sexperience (Your FAP ability has finally been quantified)
player.s_hide = Stealth

Points relevant only for the hat (kind useless now since there is only harry's team or draco's team in the game but nevertheless its here for those raven or huffpuff fanatics)

gscore = gryffindor
sscore = Slytherin
rscore = Ravenclaw
hscore = hufflepuff
how do you enter the console?

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
I'll still get this, but I'm wait for the the main the character Gender change and sex for the first time comes in. But I do understand why it would take a long time, mostly variables.
Main character can't change his/her sex yet. But we plan this as option. Also, female player character can make a "magic wand" for herself, and use it in the sex scenes. About sex... Well, really, it's easy.

Reactions: Kendra

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
it will be good if is there a smart save (i call that option) ,
all text/scenes where you played that will skip if you want that even if you start new game you can skip text and stuff if you have played .. i dont know how to do that but will be nice :relievedface:
Check preferences for text skipping and conditions.

Nov 21, 2016
how do you enter the console?
there are three ways, 1. if the scripts are out in the open you mess with the option script and set config.developer to True, if isn't then you go to option 2. - 2. Open renpy folder and then common folder, open txt 00console and search for config.console and set it to True. and finally the third 3. look here on f95 for the UnRen executable it allow you to activate console and other functions with the press of a command.

After that in game press shift + O and presto console is on

Reactions: LexOneTwo

Stykos

May 1, 2017
there are three ways, 1. if the scripts are out in the open you mess with the option script and set config.developer to True, if isn't then you go to option 2. - 2. Open renpy folder and then common folder, open txt 00console and search for config.console and set it to True. and finally the third 3. look here on f95 for the UnRen executable it allow you to activate console and other functions with the press of a command.

After that in game press shift + O and presto console is on
thanks

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
If the developer actually wants to disable the console, then these three methods will not help. :)))
Anyway, console is active by default in our game.
is avoidable for ginny to get with Harry or for Hermione with Ronald? or they are set to get together no matter what the mc do?::|:

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
is avoidable for ginny to get with Harry or for Hermione with Ronald? or they are set to get together no matter what the mc do?::|:
If MC does not get them both, he definitely does somthing wrong...

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I just ran through the game and now there is a chance the game will just end if you don't do some story quest? I honestly don't like that, i had to start over from the beginning because it seem this update didn't work with my older saved file which meant I skipped majority of the text and now my game just ends at the first DaDa class

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Gynny finished our courtship. Can I regain it by playing with a female MC or is it over?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
If MC does not get them both, he definitely does somthing wrong...
thats not what im asking bro, im asking if somehow even if we bang them and date them they later still get with Harry or Ronald since ginny try to rape Harry even after we are a couple

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes