3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Nexio

Jul 29, 2017
Yes. All canonic couples can be couples. And they will be a couples, sooner or later, if you don't intervene. The faster you develop your relationship with the character, the greater the chance that you will succeed.
Does that means that if I have max relationship with Hermione and we are a couple, she will not be with Ron at all or she will be with him anyway and I have to win her over ?

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Does that means that if I have max relationship with Hermione and we are a couple, she will not be with Ron at all or she will be with him anyway and I have to win her over ?
If the character does not reject you at a certain stage of her quest, then she will be with you after that. But you must bear in mind that shit happens. Some characters may not like the fact that you have a harem.

Nexio

Jul 29, 2017
If the character does not reject you at a certain stage of her quest, then she will be with you after that. But you must bear in mind that shit happens. Some characters may not like the fact that you have a harem.
Thank you for your reply, so that means that to be with her with my slytherin character, I must be only with her and be faster than Ron ?

Thank you for this amazing game by the way and sorry for my english (I'm french).

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Thank you for your reply, so that means that to be with her with my slytherin character, I must be only with her and be faster than Ron ?
Not necessary. In the end, this part of the game has not yet been written. In addition, Ron is not a sandbox character. So .. we will see it as soon as we finish this part of the game. I can only say that it is possible if Ron can fuck Hermione before your character can.

Thank you for this amazing game by the way and sorry for my english (I'm french).
We are glad that you like our game. And I think my engrish is even vorse ;)

cewa

May 9, 2018
Is there more futa content in the current version or is it still only Tonks & Female MC?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Is there any reason to boost quick eye or stealth? The only result I could seem to find from doing that is utterly destroying my house's score by getting caught so many times and in fact from what I noticed you only get a benefit if you fail (stealth increase). If your stealth check actually succeeds you get nothing.

Also I think I'm missing events that are only triggered by talking to specific characters at specific times and/or places. If that's required then IMO there really should be some sort of hint that lets you know to do that. Having to randomly guess that I should talk to person A at location B at time C is annoying.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Is there any reason to boost quick eye or stealth? The only result I could seem to find from doing that is utterly destroying my house's score by getting caught so many times and in fact from what I noticed you only get a benefit if you fail (stealth increase). If your stealth check actually succeeds you get nothing.
Stealth checking in many quests. It is a VERY useful skill.

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
-_- Great, am I the only one who finds it annoying when an update forces you to start all over? Like why not just keep updating code (or whatever it takes) until old saves work? Don't mean to complain or be rude but it is annoying in games like this

Snafu

Jul 21, 2017
I see above that current futa content is Tonks & ginny. Any chance of that expanding in the future? Hermoine's experiment (with a female pc) got my hopes up, but that only turned out to be a massage.
Would we be able to give the transformation potion to other students? At the very least, when relationships with teachers are a thing, would we be able to on the receiving end with Tonks?
Thanks for making this.

Aug 31, 2018
If you don't praise him/her, then it is better to discuss all topic possible. You can get +2 or even +3 points this way. And your Looks must be 9+ (higher are better)

Are you sure you download a right version? If yes, then check your antivirus. Sometimes it can delete basic RenPy executable.
i re downloaded using different mirror, fixed issue; first time didn't download launcher. Thankx for help, much appreciated.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
:noexpression: Great, am I the only one who finds it annoying when an update forces you to start all over? Like why not just keep updating code (or whatever it takes) until old saves work?
Many games are story telling. Each update adds something like 1 or 2 days or one week (ingame time) after the last save.

Wands and Wiches is more a sandbox game imo.
My last save of 0.62c (nearly 2 months ago) is from end of November ingame time (I managed close to all 0.62c quests) short before time limit of 1st of Dec.
In 0.66a there are many new events and quests within the same time limit (Sept. to 1st of Dec.). So what would be the use of having a "working save" from lets say 25th of November? You would miss much of the new content.
Starting new would be like a (at least partly) new experience.

Personally I am glad to have a reason to play the game again (after nearly 2 months of abstinence). But ok, it is just a matter of "liking".

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
Many games are story telling. Each update adds something like 1 or 2 days or one week (ingame time) after the last save.

Wands and Wiches is more a sandbox game imo.
My last save of 0.62c (nearly 2 months ago) is from end of November ingame time (I managed close to all 0.62c quests) short before time limit of 1st of Dec.
In 0.66a there are many new events and quests within the same time limit (Sept. to 1st of Dec.). So what would be the use of having a "working save" from lets say 25th of November? You would miss much of the new content.
Starting new would be like a (at least partly) new experience.

Personally I am glad to have a reason to play the game again (after nearly 2 months of abstinence). But ok, it is just a matter of "liking".
Oh ok I didn't realize new events happened already in time frame just assumed they were something after so it makes more sense that you need to start over. Still not entirely happy about it but I do understand

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I second a updated walk through, I found quite a bit of the new quests, but am missing a couple, not sure what triggers are... A special day ? Certain relationship level ? Character at a certain spot ?

Only ones I am missing for male PC are quest 36, 39, 40, and 43

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Um.. how long is the game time supposed to be and is there any xxx scenes yet?.. i played male got into gryffindor.. saw like zero xxx scenes and beside buy supplies i had 0 quests...

HighGrove

Nov 10, 2017
Does Quest 18 (Metamorphosis) go anywhere? After talking with Professor Tonks I can't seem to trigger anything further.

Snafu

Jul 21, 2017
Does Quest 18 (Metamorphosis) go anywhere? After talking with Professor Tonks I can't seem to trigger anything further.
If that's the one I think it is, go to the library, then make sure your DADA & potions skill is over 20 or 25 before you talk to Tonks again

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes