3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
after quest 21 ginny shut me down... and i dont know why. any hint?
Did you refuse to wear the glasses? If yes, you shouldn't.

If you took her "gift", then she should not shut you down. But may be there was a change between 0.62 and 0.66.

HighGrove

Nov 10, 2017
If that's the one I think it is, go to the library, then make sure your DADA & potions skill is over 20 or 25 before you talk to Tonks again
Okay, I went through your instructions and made the futanari potion. Is there a BE element to be found as well, or is that the end of the chain?

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
What are the different levels of difficulty?.
This I asked the dev-team: Hard means -1, easy +1 in the formulas.
I guess this means like you take charisma=10, and on hard its counted like 9, on easy like 11.

Also starting relationships of NPC are different. On hard, its is much more likely that Ginny prefers Harry (jwc.r_hp) after short or long, because Harry has an even higher advantage at start. But if you take it serious, you still get Ginny with a probability close to 100%.

kortanar

May 6, 2017
As mentioned before, its on page 37.
Relationship between Ginny and Harry is: jwc.r_hp
Sorry kortanar, what are the tohers? Google translater doesn't help.
lol i messed up spelling others*, thanks for the help though, it's been bothering me lol

WOLVERINE55

Aug 25, 2018
This is another question: does the character's question about her relativity with other characters give any advantage? In general: is this relationship system used for something ?.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
This is another question: does the character's question about her relativity with other characters give any advantage? In general: is this relationship system used for something ?.
Yes. For now, you can check Ginny's relations to Harry this way. In the future, there will be a potential couple for each of the characters.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
... does the character's question about her relativity with other characters give any advantage? In general: is this relationship system used for something ?.
If you look into the walkthrough you see there are different ups and downs in relationship with the other one (-1 to +2), dependent whom you ask about whom.

In fact, the relationship system is really fantastic, intelligently created and very deep. Its astonishing how much the devs put into this whole system.

Example: I look frequently if some action is going on in the park. Once I saw Ginny deep kiss Colin (at that time I did not know how miserable he is, v.062c). Later, I asked Ginny about Colin, and he discribed him like the worst man in the world. I asked Colin about Ginny, and he just answered "I hate her". So why this intense kiss ??

So I looked into "dirty cheater" (shift O), and both had a -50 in their relation to each other (max hate). Whats going on. The only possibility I could think of was that he blackmailed her (validated by devs).

So much "undercover". I do not look in the park (or forget to ask about Colin), you will not find out what's going on "backstage" ;)

Another nice comment is from Ginny (about Hermione): "She took Harry away from me, I hate her!".

WOLVERINE55

Aug 25, 2018
So rather I did everything that was possible in the game. On an easy difficulty level it really quickly went. The only task that I did not do it with panties from Luna. It is a pity that there is so little way to gain stealth in the game.

Martyn Snow

Jul 9, 2018
Is there a time limit? Game ends at 1 dec 99 and thats too bad because i cant finish some quests because of this. I was giving back panties, dating with Hermonie and there was some unappeared quests too but BAMM game ended...

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Is there a time limit? Game ends at 1 dec 99 and thats too bad because i cant finish some quests because of this. I was giving back panties, dating with Hermonie and there was some unappeared quests too but BAMM game ended...
Yes. Current version ends at dec, 1st. You can easy get and complete all available quests until that. Especially at easy difficulty.

Reactions: Martyn Snow
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes