3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Dehlaz

Aug 27, 2018
Is there a console or cheats implemented?
The console commands seem to work fine. Ren'py has a console you can access with shift+O. Just set them to, for example, player.a_int = 12 sets your Intelligence to 12.

are there any repeatable events?
The one where you can ask Ginny for sex seems to be repeatable.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Is there a console or cheats implemented?
player.a_char = Charisma

There are also three commands to adjust the relationships between people.

player.r_xx = Player -> NPC
xxc.r_pc = NPC -> Player
xxc.r_yy = NPC -> NPC

substitute the following two letter codes for either the xx or yy for each NPC

ag = Astoria Greengrass
ck = Colin Creevey
dm = Draco Malfoy
gg = Hermione Granger
hp = Harry Potter
jw = Ginny Weasley
ll = Luna Lovegood
rs = Rolf Scamander
nt = Nymphadora Tonks
ss = Severus Snape

So to change the MCs relationship with Astoria use: player.r_ag = 10
or to make Harry hate Ginny use: hpc.r_jw = -20

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Either way those of us who like to cheat will cheat, so for those who want ridiculous money figures on their huds or have the most abusive ammount of stats here are the commands you should remember:

player.a_int = Intelligence
player.a_coord = Coordination
player.a_agil = Agility
player.a_curage = Courage
player.a_atl = Athletics
player.a_char = Charisma

player.a_luck = Luck
player.gal = Gold

Edit: I actually messed around to find other stats too, and the commands below are not so important now, but you want to mess around to make your cheatings more easy in the future versions

player.b_looks = Beauty
player.b_arouse = Arousal
player.b_control = Restraint

Know Spell List:

player.s_charms = Charms
player.s_dada = DADA
player.s_fly = Fly
player.s_comm = Sociability
player.s_potions = Potions
player.s_trans = Transfiguration
player.s_spot = Quick Eye
player.s_sexp = Sexperience
player.s_hide = Stealth

gscore = gryffindor
sscore = Slytherin
rscore = Ravenclaw
hscore = hufflepuff
Hope this is all :)

Reactions: taglag

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Use SHIFT+D and SHIFT+O

I'm more of the "Non Cheater Faction", but I use shift O and shift D a lot because I like to watch the development of the values during the game.

If you do not define a value (xxx = 15) but type in only the code (without the "=" and without the number), then you get the actual value.

E.g. I like to look, how the relation Ginny to Harry evolves in comparison to my relation with her.

Or, just for fun, watch how Harries fly skill improves during the game. And if he comes close to Snapes fly skill. Is the DADA skill of Snape better than that of Tonk? And who of them has the higher Sexperince?

As I said earlier, there is so much deep in this game :) :) :)

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
Let me throw on table my humble five cents. May be devs would read here. Look, this is notion of making ingame owl’s mail service a bit more usefull. It could be rocking move for game (imo) to replace the boring option “Talk with owl” by very potential one sort of “Check my mail” where PC weekly would receive letters from homey fiance/fiancee and of course to respond on it by short story about personal social and sexual activity. I think it could be implemented in two styles: sincere (Sorry, I cheated on you) and ambiguous kinda (I worked with my wand very hard). Some comments on completed quests could be enough for social part - so for how correspondent will reply on. May be to add fiance/fiancee-option to PC customization would be the right move also. You see, it real could make the game a bit (no, a byte) more fun and interesting.

zekaum

May 24, 2018
A really great update! Congratulations! =D

I especially liked the new event in Astoria path, the "potion stealing kiss/grope". Is there more Astoria events in the current version (0.66b) or we will have to wait for future releases?

Aug 8, 2017
I suspect that you didn't complete the first Harry's quest and the game ended on the fourth day.
You might want to put in some sort of warning about that: it caught me completely by surprise (The game ending there.). From the way the NPCs do things without player intervention, I assumed that eventually Ginny would solve the problem herself.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
A warning would be fine. Like "you have to meet Ginny in the corridor first". This should come before the day ends.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
I think we will change the trigger of this quest in the next version. Instead of you speak to Ginny, she will speak to you as soon as you go into the corridor at evening. The fact that the second Harry's quest tied to this quest. And this is a story quest.

sailor7475-

Jun 23, 2017
is there a reason why the game will not proceed past the first Friday? i completed the first task to find and restore HP but Friday keeps playing over and over again. in conjunction with this issue, it takes several (many?) attempts at ending the previous day to actually get the day to end only to live Friday all over again.is there a reason why the game will not proceed past the first Friday?

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes