3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
is there a reason why the game will not proceed past the first Friday? i completed the first task to find and restore HP but Friday keeps playing over and over again. in conjunction with this issue, it takes several (many?) attempts at ending the previous day to actually get the day to end only to live Friday all over again.is there a reason why the game will not proceed past the first Friday?
Looks like you're not reported to Ginny sbout Harry. Check if quest 2 is closed.

morph8hprom

Oct 7, 2017
Just wanted to add the relationship variables to this list as well. I can't figure out how to not make everyone hate me anyway.

25 gets you "Best Friend" status. Anything higher than 99 breaks the text. I would set it quite high as it just seems like everyone is pissed you even looked at them.

Player -> NPCs

player.r_ag = Astoria Greengrass
player.r_ck = Colin Creevey
player.r_dm = Draco Malfoy
player.r_gg = Hermione Granger
player.r_hp = Harry Potter
player.r_jw = Ginny Weasley
player.r_nt = Nymphadora Tonks
player.r_pc = ???
player.r_ss = Severus Snape

NPCs -> Player

agc.r_pc = Astoria Greengrass
ckc.r_pc = Colin Creevey
dmc.r_pc = Draco Malfoy
ggc.r_pc = Hermione Granger
hpc.r_pc = Harry Potter
jwc.r_pc = Ginny Weasley
ntc.r_pc = Nymphadora Tonks
ssc.r_pc = Severus Snape

You can also modify the NPC's relationships between each other, but I don't know that there is any point to that yet.
Just wanted to add

player.r_ll = Luna Lovegood

Even though it should be fairly obvious. Also fairly certain her Character variable is 'llc' considering that in the Variable Viewer in devmode that's listed as 'store <XXXXXX...' as are other characters.

WOLVERINE55

Aug 25, 2018
I do get boring but I ask again: what is needed to appear on the taskI do get boring but I ask again: what is needed to appear quest 40?.

nobody_666

Feb 27, 2018
Date with Hermione
Requirements: Finish quest VIII.; Don’t start quest IX OR Refuse it OR Finish it with Draco didn’t burn the leaflets; Be best friends with Hermione

Doesnt work for me. Cant start this quest. I finished quest 8, didnt start quest 9, Im best friend with Hermione.

Too much grinding, trying various combination to be able to do almost all (or all) quests and when i get to point for starting some quest it doesnt start...

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Sorry guys, we are speak about the quests with our patrons only. Maybe other players can help you.

Dehlaz

Aug 27, 2018
Sorry, I can't help with 40 because I've only played with a female PC.

Date with Hermione
Requirements: Finish quest VIII.; Don’t start quest IX OR Refuse it OR Finish it with Draco didn’t burn the leaflets; Be best friends with Hermione

Doesnt work for me. Cant start this quest. I finished quest 8, didnt start quest 9, Im best friend with Hermione.

Too much grinding, trying various combination to be able to do almost all (or all) quests and when i get to point for starting some quest it doesnt start...
Sometimes you just need to wait for quests, I notice this seems especially true for Hermione, who takes a while to make up her mind about certain things. The walkthrough should still be accurate for the quests that are still there in my experience.

I dunno, I haven't had any problems unlocking quests with a female character, after I side-stepped the grind by setting all my stats (but not skills) to 12 at the start so I could avoid save-reload for skill gains. I've been able to complete all the quests available with that with time to spare, and to me it doesn't even feel like "cheating".

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Hey there guys, is there a way to change the date in game through the console?
Cause my game ended at 1 dec :test2: and i still haven't unlocked quests 40, 42 and 43 for my female mc... :FeelsBadMan:

Gamer91

Mar 17, 2018
Hi I have a problem. The first time I played I somehow got Ginny say yes to date in Hogsmeade. That was before I got blowjob. I started a second game with the guide and got the blowjob. The Guide says for the date (quest 29) I have to finish quest 21. The questlog says something bout repeating blowjob. My problem is I can't talk to Ginny, because everytime I try my MC asks her about a date and gets rejected. Please help me. What am I doing wrong

Dehlaz

Aug 27, 2018
how do you increase your base stats? i need to get into snapes office but i always fail the checks
You should be able to sneak in with enough Stealth. Try roaming the corridors at night, I think you can raise your Stealth stat in the dungeon via a certain event. I don't know how to raise Courage without cheats though, so don't select the option to wait.

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
The last thing I want is this game describing gay dreams to me and telling me how aroused I am. I just realized that not answering like a homophobic twit in the intro was a signal that I want that kind of content. Hell no.
Is there way to turn it off without restarting? Maybe a console command?

Reactions: Jaymate

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
how do you increase your base stats? i need to get into snapes office but i always fail the checks
Here are the console cheats:
player.a_int = Intelligence
player.a_coord = Coordination
player.a_agil = Agility
player.a_curage = Courage
player.a_atl = Athletics
player.a_luck = Luck
player.gal = Gold
player.s_charms = Charms
player.s_dada = DADA (I'm not a hp hardcore fan so can someone point me out what is the use for this one exactly?)
player.s_fly = Broom 101?
player.s_comm = Sociability
player.s_potions = Alcoholics Beware
player.s_trans = Transfiguration
player.s_spot = Quick Eye (probably for those who want to do flying sports)
player.s_sexp = Sexperience (Your FAP ability has finally been quantified)
player.s_hide = Stealth

There are others

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes